Review of some top 500 players I've seen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Liefglinde, October 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

It's fun winning against nobody randies who think killing is what it's all about.
  2. Manouso

Manouso New Member

I never understood the need to post about people you just played simply because they are on the forums.

He did such and such or he was awful. I'm great and he is not because of this one game we played.
    I've played many forum people and the only time I mentioned anything was about a pre-patch glitch.

Just say good game and leave it there.
    Nobody wants to hear it.
  3. Himicane

Himicane New Member

You guys did have a party of 4 or more and host. I still don't understand how the ball dropped there were no bots around. It is as if someone shot it down. Not saying it was shot down, but I definitely saw no bots. Plus didn't y'all win in overtime?
  4. Himicane

Himicane New Member

Deadeye was actually on task when reviewing top 500 players. He gave his review of those people.
  5. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

*PRODUCT GRENADE SOUND*

Attached Files:

6. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

ARE YOU TIRED OF CONSTANTLY WINNING PUBLIC MATCHES? ARE YOU SICK OF GETTING HIGH KDRS AND WINNING/LOSING BEFORE OVERTIME? DO YOU NEED SOMEONE ON YOUR TEAM WHO RUNS HIS MOUTH ALMOST AS MUCH AS HE SPINS HIS MINIGUN?

HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH DEADEYE, EQUAL PARTS AMAZING GUNNER AND HORRIBLY POORSPORT WHO COULD REALLY USE A TEAM DEATHMATCH OPTION TO GET SOME WINS OVER US IN PUBLIC MATCHES!

DEADEYES SECRET IS HIS GOD GIVEN TALENT TO SPIN A MINIGUN BETTER THAN ANY OTHER MORTAL HAS SPUN ONE BEFORE, LEGITIMATELY DISPLAYING A SKILL THAT MAKES HIM A MEMORABLE PLAYER OF A USUALLY VERY FORGETABLE CLASS! HE THEN IMMEDIATELY DESTROYS THIS GOODWILL WITH HIS TUNNEL VISION ON KDR AND HIS TRADEMARK SMACK TALK!

FOR ONLY $19.99, ILL SHARE WITH YOU EVERYTHING DEADEYE HAS TAUGHT ME SO FAR! YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO MASTERFULLY PUB STOMP AND BRAG ABOUT YOUR KDR AND UBER STREAKS WHILE IGNORING THE MONEYBALL/TURRETS, AND THEN HOW TO PROPERLY SMACK TALK THE OTHER TEAM IN THE POSTGAME LOBBY WHEN THEY SNEAK BOTS INTO YOUR BASE AND MELT THE MONEYBALL FOR THE WIN!

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE! PRIVATE MESSAGE ME NOW, AND Ill THROW IN NOT ONE, NOT TWO, NOT FIVE, NOT EVEN SEVEN, BUT NINE, COUNT THEM, NINE HATE MAIL TXT MESSAGE SCREEN CAPS, SO YOU TOO CAN STUDY UP ON HOW TO TALK TRASH LIKE A BOSS! THESE TEXT MESSAGES SPAN AN ASTONISHING 45 MIN TIME PERIOD THAT DEADEYE SPENT COMPOSING HIS ARTISTIC RAGE, ONLY TO BE ANSWERED EACH AND EVERY TIME BY A CLIP FROM A BILLY MAYS SOUNDBOARD! DESPITE MY REFUSAL TO COMPETE IN A TRASH TALKING COMPETITION, THIS INDIVIDUAL WOULD NOT BE DETERRED, UNLEASHING GREATEST HITS FROM HIS ENTIRE CATOLOG!

ORDER RIGHT NOW, AND YOU TOO CAN EXPERIENCE SUCH HITS AS:

TRYHARD

LOL

KID

PUBS

KID [Part 2]

KID [REPRISE]

PLUS NEW MATERIAL SO OUTRAGIOUS AND EXPLICIT I CANT OFFER IT TO YOU HERE WITHOUT RISKING GETTING BANNED!

ALSO INCLUES KID [THE RETURN]

PRIVATE MESSAGE NOW TO ORDER!

Warning: Pre-game, in-game, and post game trash talk does no damage to the enemy money ball, nor does it heal your own. If you find yourself 0-3 against pubs that dont matter [but you are still willing to point to in an effort to talk trash about players]against IM HUDSON after ordering this material, you should probably realize that you should order a product that actually teaches you how to be a better player (and really, a better overall individual).

/Billy Mays

Deadeye, I was totally ready to give you props for absolutely destroying us early game. You are legitimately the best gunner Ive played against. Your attitude is absolutely the worst Ive ever seen, so I have no problem being 3-0 against you in the games weve played. I was fully ready to go to game chat and give you props for your play, until we beat you AGAIN and you went into your whole online tough guy persona with the most generic insults possible. I had been wondering if I was wrong for not ever wanting to play against you after seeing you talk on the forums, and the post game lobby chat confirmed I was correct. Im truly sad to see such a talented player handicapped with one of the worst senses of self-inflation and superiority Ive ever seen. Humility would do a world of good for you.

Hey, Ill even do this: Deadeye is a better player than I am. I dont care.

Regardless, enjoy knowing you have never beaten me. :)
    Last edited: October 26, 2010
  7. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Party of 3 with Greg playing soley defense after the first 3 mins of the game (not that it mattered because as was already stated deadeye had no intention of touching the moneyball.) It was 3v3 assuming gothic kid was with you guys. (though we were wondering if your support was with your party as well, as he juice chained in sync with the rest of your team).

Bolt and I sneaked some bots in the base and then duo juiced the ball to 35-40% about 1:30 before overtime. I meleed your jackbot for juice then death blossomed it for full juice before melting the rest of the ball.

BTW Himi: Respect for your tank, and lack of trash talk. :)
  8. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

This thread... :(
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I'll take two please!
    :lol:
    :roll:
  10. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

Hudson, you could have just said Deadeye is really good at killing enemy pros and and left it there.

It's one thing to have a thread where everyone is talking about positive experiences with people you recognize from the forums/leaderboards etc.

But this has degenerated into a flame fest. I could even see a thread of people to avoid playing with if you had a good reason. Deadeye would probably be on that list because he doesn't play the game as intended (kill farmer) and he talks a lot of smack.... even if he loses the game.
  11. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Wai, whu? I come back to this thread, and 2-27? :shock:

My *** :evil:

It just took me... a few... days.... to stop sucking. So, there. :mrgreen:
  12. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I choose to make mine entertaining and satirical, rather than just saying:

-We beat deadeye.
    -He was the best gunner I've seen, but too focused on kills, which cost him the win.
    -He trash talked after the loss, leaving me unable to give him props for his gunner's skill, and confirming that I would have zero interest ever playing another game with him.
  13. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

But he also did so in a purposefully inflammatory way. If that wasn't his intention, then he might wanna work on that. It's one thing to say "I wasn't that impressed. I heard a lot about so-and-so, but they didn't live up to my expectations because of [INSERT HERE]"

What he said came off as a sore loser whining about how it wasn't fair.

"They killed my turrets and bots, they're so cool. Until they met me, then I showed them how much better than them I am!"

Sounds less like a review and more like flamebait.
  14. Himicane

Himicane New Member

I don't talk a lot of trash. You had the wrong impression of me.
  15. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Lmfao hudson.

Hilarious.
  16. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Noted. My apologies for lumping you in with the other players. Sorry. Allow me to say good game to you then. :)
  17. Himicane

Himicane New Member

Yeah it was a GG, I would like to play again against you guys with either a 6v6 or at least another competent player
  18. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Finally played with the legendary Deadeye. Deadeye, you play a mean gunner. Whooped me good. Learned a lot from the matches. Thanks.

Hudson, Bolt, Rev, Kool and the gang, played with you guys again. Had fun. Bolt, you're already way better with the tank than me. Hudson, you get around insanely fast. Might have to steal your new build. Props all around.
  19. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

I'm always keeping my eye out for forum players when im playing but I never see anyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.