Review of some top 500 players I've seen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Liefglinde, October 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

nice, i wish i still had my bonus :lol: what branch are you in? i'm a weekend warrior myself.
  2. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

helll yeah fort couch. ARNG in ny 2 108th infantry. dumbestthing i ever did lol. not the guard its self but infantry.
  3. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Whats wrong with being an 11 bang bang :lol: ?? i've considered going infantry when my contract is up..but i wouldnt do it in the guard. i'm a 25u, i went to basic at fort benning as well. the georgia heat def made it an experience i won't forget. the worst part of it was the only ***** i saw in 2 months was a captain and a first sergeant in processing :lol: .why dont you like infantry? i take it you've been deployed considering you guys are always the first activated
  4. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

there saying this time next year well be heading to afganhastanananan but. its awsome just i dont have any life skills besides what i got in highschool which is art lol. but i love it when we actually get to go shoot
  5. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

yeah i hear that. the ability to neutralize targets at 200+ yards with a m16 doesn't work too well on applications in the real world :lol: . fortunately with my MOS I could get a good job after my contract is up. so if i make the decision to sign the dotted line again it'll definitely be an all in thing.
  6. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

right now im looking at going to wlc to become a sargent. then the money i make after deployment im going to try and become a tattoo artist. theres a few schools in texas for it
    but my contract dosnt run out till 2015 yay. well prbly be at war with korea or some ****
  7. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

hopefully, i can only imagine how big my bonus will be :lol:
  8. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

You two get a room!
  9. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

lmao i saw you posted in here so i was guna be like. "bolt cant you see peachy and i own this room"
  10. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i think this thread went off topic 20 pages..don't worry we're innocent
  11. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Should send me a fr peachy

jus sayin'
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

youre gonna have to make the first move, im not that easy :cool:
  13. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Wait, I'm NOT supposed to face grapple tanks? This information will greatly improve my play.
  14. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Don't listen to him. He lies. Keep up the face grappling! It's what the rest of us pros do.
  15. WinWithLink

WinWithLink New Member

Melee owns grappling all together!
  16. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Truth.
  17. faratl

faratl New Member

ill say KIllenz and kissmyasscod0 very good at the character they play.
  18. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Isn't the latter the one who keeps hacking the leaderboards? I've seen him at #1 with over $1b in earnings several times.
  19. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Played against you last night Peachy. You are the ONLY sniper I have ever had a hard time counter-sniping.

Although your team lost, you had my number the whole match. You are the best sniper I have seen.
  20. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Thanks :p I think I know which match you're talking about. I think someone on your team was trash talking me in lobby because of it. It's always cute when people trash talk me when i finish games with high k/d but still lose. Unfortunately i'm not a one man team and i can push enemy pros back, whore the annihiliator, and move bot lanes with sniper but hes useless destroying turrets so unless my team doesn't push out of their base chances are i'll usually lose in OT. I didn't even get a position on the money ball before mine was destroyed in 2.5 seconds.

What's your gamer tag?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.