Review of some top 500 players I've seen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Liefglinde, October 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Nice post of played against a few of these players. Most of them your spot on, some of them I wouldn't agree as I didn't really have any issues with them. However it will be nice to revisit this list post patch. There are a few players I've played against where I know flat out they had hacked profiles and had 3 Gold perks. That is a huge advantage and now that is supposedly fix with the patch it will be interesting to see if they play at the same level.

I can say at least 2 players on the list I've played with post patch and they haven't nearly been as dominant. I won't mention names, but one was a Assassin who constantly abused the speed glitch, now that they can't do that anymore they fall of the face of the map as far as being a good high ranked player IMO.
  2. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Yup.

Nope. :D
  3. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

lmao. you are far from "few others". Great games though. We def need to do it more often. Hopefully with 10 or 12!
  4. Rickshaw

Rickshaw New Member

Haha, I'm the kind of person who submits player reviews avoiding people who either dominate me or I see go like 48 and 5. Reading your list I recognize a number of people who I've done that to.
  5. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Agreed. 3v3's are kinda boring. Not enough going on.
  6. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I thought the 4v4's were pretty good. 3v3 seemed too light to me though. Too easy for an assassin to keep the ball down, as there aren't enough players to chase her around.

EDIT: Not saying I don't want to play 5v5 or 6v6 though :D

Still more fun than a lot of random games I've gotten into though.
  7. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Sry my internet crapped out in that last 3v3, least it was at the end though
    Hoped to catch u guys when I got back on but ofc it was 4am lmfao

We def need to do that more soon, I had a blast.
    Last edited: October 19, 2010
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

This next post may sound foolish but:...Fear Thy Master. Even though I have only played a few games with or against Im Hudson it has still taught me a lot about the Tank. Every team needs at least one Tank and without it enemy bots just seem to steamroll you.

Although he is more of a Railgun Tank, or so I read, alot of the info he has complied has proved to be useful. I think the greatest thing about the Tank class is that he can be played is various effective ways. Yea a bit random but oh well I am drizunk! What What Yo Holla Back! Hudson I am still ready for that party invvvv. youi RaNdy TryHard! LoL Waffle!

Sorry I couldn't hold that back...took me like an hour to type btw.
  9. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I'm not sure I even noticed that you had left. I was pretty tired though. You might want to set the story straight with Link though, because he was feeling good that you disappeared after a couple of his tank charges :lol:

My internet has been terrible lately. It's been randomly lagging me out for a long time, and since the patch it just boots me immediately. I think it's because they improved the migration time.
  10. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

lol ya he put the pain train on me :lol:
    Fair game though, I remember giving him a few neatly wrapped respawn gifts
    Usually my net is pretty stable, only was out for like 2-3 minutes
  11. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

sry it took so long to respond but as my current household shares the computer i rarely get to post anymore. yeah i enjoy playing with only one or two other ppl as the games go so quick. i own a 2007 yzf r6 raven. lots of fun but with the cold weather its looking like im gunna have to put her away for the winter. but snowboard season is gunna be kicking up so ill still get to fly around.
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

nice, raven color scheme is very sexy. any pics? im thinking about selling my pos and hopefully buy a r1 or gsxr1000 in the spring. i didnt think I would find anybody else with a crotch rocket on a video game forum :lol:
  13. WinWithLink

WinWithLink New Member

Good times....Good times....
  14. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

oo man i wish i was techy enough to post them. i have no idea how, the ol copy and paste didnt work prbly just pm you my facebook. im happy with it only has 5000miles on it. and ive ridden the new r1 they just dont feel right to me . i love dusting people in the twistys with the r6. i keep teling myself im going to buy an eliminator kit for it, ive purchased three and they were never shiped to me. it has blue underglow but its very finicky.

you deff dont meet to many ppl with bikes on games
  15. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

If i believe so myself, i made SOME NOVACAIN rage quit.... :lol:
  16. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Stop using all gold endorsements
  17. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

it seems that if him and his buddy lose more than one match, they flake out and go elsewhere.
  18. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

dont have facebook. just upload to imageshack and post use the forum url code to put it in. my yzf has 21k :p and its pretty beat up. i still love it though, it was a great bike to learn on and im def glad i didnt buy a 250. flushmounts and eliminator kits are a must for those bikes and gsxrs. i would be happy upgrading to a newer r6 but you cant find them cheap and find a somewhat older gsxr1000 for the same price..i just got a huge boner for them.
  19. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

yeah i had just gotten back from basic with my big ol bonus and id always wanted a r6 all the ones i found were like 8000 then one day i see one in perfect condition for 6000 bought it on the spot guy said he hadnt even had it up for like an hour on the website. ill try the fourm url thing.
  20. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

if the pictures are on your facebook no need to upload again.

Here's what you do. Go to the picture/s you want to show right click it to get the url for it. Then display it like this:
    Code:
    [img]picture url[/img]
    If you look right under the subject line you'll see some buttons. B, i, u etc. The is one labeled Img. Click it so you don't have to type the code.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.