Review of some top 500 players I've seen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Liefglinde, October 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I figured as much. I do the same when I play with Bolt and the like, if we actually go for the moneyball the game's over in like 2 minutes
  2. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

I'm just saying this, I tend to push to the money ball, and when the rest of my team is content to hold down the middle and go for kills instead of a win, it gets on my nerves.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Not to mention enemy bots just moseying on by them.
    :evil: :D
  4. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Well this is my personal play style, but I never let bots past when I leave the moneyball alone and go for kills. I see the slightest glimpse of one and it's gone. As an Assassin it takes all of 2 seconds, so I can still focus on killing while making sure the other team never gets the upper hand.
  5. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

4 seconds now lief, dagger lunge lol
  6. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

QFT
  7. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

This thread was locked? Lol, didn't even notice. Must've skipped it ;)

And is it sad if hearing "forum kids" made me smile?

Anyway, I digress.....

I like Lief, and Tricky.

I'm just sad because I used to be able to keep up.... :cry:
  8. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

God, yes, annoying as hell. It is also annoying when the other teams kids are just killing the pros and we can't get out the base, but they won't just end it. That is no fun.
  9. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

Honestly dbowill isn't all that good. He just sicks his little hounds (BK210wofl and some other gooks) to kill you if he gets touched once. I believe he probably farmed his rank 1 leaderboard on a guest. I may just be assuming. But the man has no skill.

On another note, i would like to play with you some time man. Maybe i could be thrown on there :D
  10. Bulletr0k

Bulletr0k New Member

I played against Patch o' Blue, CXO, and some other forum guys last night (I forgot the other's name, I just woke up). and they absolutely beasted on my friends and I. Then my friends backed out and I followed suit. I did go on a shotty spree though, made me feel good.
  11. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Just played another 3 or 4 rounds with WinWithLink. He is a randy savage tryhard, lol. No seriously, I like him, he pushed when we need to and doesn't drag the game out longer than need be.
  12. WinWithLink

WinWithLink New Member

You too sir. Nice games.
  13. WinWithLink

WinWithLink New Member

Ohhhhh.....Good times.
  14. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I was in a private match with Bolt, Jack, The Dude, Link, and a few others on Saturday. The most fun I've had in a long time with this game. Gonna need to write a few more reviews now too
  15. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

just played a few with peachypony. honestly played the first game and didnt even know he was on my team. the whole game i was like damm that assualts good. though i was on his team every round i could see he was a great all rounded player. i rage quit after activating a jump pad and geting launched off the map. but was a fun 5-6 games
  16. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I played against him once. He played Tank and juiced a good eleventyseven times. It was me, Bolt, and PohTayToez though so we won :D

It was still a very close game.
    Last edited: October 18, 2010
  17. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

yeah i litterally had to stop buying my upgrades just so i could keep up with his juice rush on a few maps. though we did have what looked like a rock papper siccor match on the anniholator. made me giggle
  18. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Good to see I'm "a few others". Thanks. Get forum pwnt.
  19. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

ggs zander, your juice rushing skills are formidable. respect. even with both of us ignoring the money ball games still ended in 3-5 mins. btw, i seen your r6 avatar, do you own one? i have a yzf 600 myself.

lief, i remember playing with you guys and manuoso..i got all time great and just kept building off that w/ juice and annihilator. tried my best to keep u guys back but i had fun
  20. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Hella fun. We should get some more of those organized. I know me, Link, and Saber are usually down, especially on the weekends. I really like the backing out and rejoining to create random teams.

And Billy, were you actually there? If you were I think Lief would have said so... :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.