Review of some top 500 players I've seen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Liefglinde, October 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

I love when 17 year olds call other kids "kids".
  2. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Verily. But then again all video games are for kids.
  3. WinWithLink

WinWithLink New Member

Hooray for 26 pages of arguing on a non-flame thread! Oh wait.....27 now......
  4. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Don't feel special Lief, I sent msgs to most kids who speed glitched against me, especially if they were a 99 and got it only because of cheating.

Miss Informed, your GT fits you perfectly. Me and himi are both longtime veterans of gaming. We've both been making kids rage quit since H:CE. It's just more fun now because every super average gamer thinks they're good, until they play against an actual talented and experienced player.

Shammas- terrible at SR, good at getting carried by me. Also very good at buying juice over and over when we're trying to let the other team build up turrets. Random
  5. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

Sooooo, I come here expecting reviews of forum players and witness a huge troll feast....

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!!!! :lol: :lol:

And an even better question, why isn't the thread locked down yet?
  6. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Uber only bans people and locks threads when you try to point out problems you have with the game. They are clearly fine with obvious trolling. In fact me pointing this out will probably more likely get me a warning if not banned while the more obvious trolls will be allowed to continue on.
  7. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I've posted many problems with the game and have never even been warned of getting banned. The difference is not being a retard about it. They can read, so you don't need to write in all caps. Plus, when you state something you don't like and they give you a reason for keeping the way it is, you can argue, but again, don't make an *** of yourself.

Oh, and why isn't this thread locked?
  8. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

k, but Amaranth was banned for arguing about how they were ignoring him.
  9. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

#1. I've been trying to get kids on topic for like 5 pages.
    #2. they shouldn't lock the thread, people should get on topic
    #3. Uber has a lot on their plate, and should be focused on patches, not forums
    #4. I've PMed the staff and told them to let me know anytime I step over the line
    #5. stop obsessing on me and get on topic

on topic
    Hiiiitimes- my new adopt a noob. Now that he's tried out my gunner all the forum and leaderboard won't be able to touch him. Plus he's like cool, and stuff.

Potatoez- now that he's on my team and will be able to sometimes play with me, he'll be a monster soon.

Liefglinde- cheated pre-patch
  10. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

You ignore text how exactly?
  11. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

By not reading it.
  12. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Deadeye has a point, and I've seen him in other threads make decent points only for people to treat him like a troll when he is actually on topic. Yes he is annoying when he calls us all kids, but then again when everyone attacks him for simply posting I don't blame him for call everyone a kid. I don't believe I have ever played him, so yeah.

People I have played:

WinWithLink - I think I saw him a bit yesterday, i can't remember much about him, which is usually good because that means I can beat him.

IlliniJen/MissInformed - She's a chick and I missed that. Lol, no, she is fun to play with and a level 99/top 500 that I can go toe to toe with.

Billy Rueben - he is a beast

IM Hudson - Damn you Hudson

Scuba Steve - Damn you Scuba Steve

BoltAtkion - A good assualt from what I remember

I can't think of anyone else.
  13. WinWithLink

WinWithLink New Member

Lol. That's just your bad memory kicking in, your team of 3 (or more??) lost to my team of 3.
  14. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

You know, I think you are right. But I remember it being close and then losing really fast at the end while we were up, I think.
  15. WinWithLink

WinWithLink New Member

Yea, very close game. Both bases under 25% if I remember correctly in the juice rush stages.
  16. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

At AmmoMule?
  17. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Read through some of the first pages. This thread was actually turning into a place where top players got to know each other. Then Deadeye and Himicane came and completely derailed this thread.
  18. Himicane

Himicane New Member

I would love to play against these "top" players. Can we all agree your leader board rank means nothing? Other than the fact that you play a ton. But everyone's ego is too fragile to challenge us in any sort of match with good players only. I have not played with any of the "top" players for any substantial time, and would like to run privates to find out how good these people are. Therefore I cannot make a judgement on how good people are. I hear "oh I went 500-1 in my last pub. Well congrats your the #1 Pub*. Sweet!!! Lets play some privates with these "good" people and sort this out. But I imagine I'll here, "Oh I don't wanna play with you" or "I don't wanna waste my time because I'm too cool." It is what it is, but this thread is pointless comparing kids playing in a pub against random kids.
  19. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

By top players, I really am referring only to those on the top of the leaderboards. Of course, there are some that aren't that good, but many of them are. And, as Hudson, said, the reason most of them probably don't want to play with you is that they simply don't care.
  20. Himicane

Himicane New Member

By top players, I really am referring only to those on the top of the leaderboards. Of course, there are some that aren't that good, but many of them are. And, as Hudson, said, the reason most of them probably don't want to play with you is that they simply don't care.[/quote]

Bold- I know, I saw you made that distinction. And I agree with you thinking a majority of them are not good. That's what I want to find out.

Underline- If they don't care why are they posting in the forums about it, and stroking their egos? The truth is they do care, otherwise they wouldn't be posting in these forums. I would have never joined these forums had I not seen two threads with people talking about me. I didn't even see it first myself, a friend told me to go check it out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.