Review of some top 500 players I've seen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Liefglinde, October 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

It's unfortunate that not all of us can be as awesome at frivolous activities that are meant to be fun rather than a part time job.

I'll just be happy being awesome at having a career, owning a home, having a car, and garnering a lot of respect from friends, family and colleagues. Those are things to be proud of. Pretty sure my headstone won't read: "mediocre at life, but AWESOMESAUCE at MNC."
  2. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

So if trying to actually play the game correctly (Pushing lanes, killing bots and turrets) makes people tryhards.. Does going out of your way to Deathmatch and play the incorrectly make you a failhard..?
  3. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH "EPEEN HEADSTONES". WORRIED ABOUT YOUR INABILITY TO CONTINUE TO TELL THE WORLD HOW AWESOME YOU ARE AFTER DEATH BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO GIVE A **** ABOUT YOU AND CERTAINLY WONT REMEMBER YOUR PLAYING IF THEY COULD NOT EVEN REMEMBER YOUR NAME? THEN YOU NEED AN "EPEEN HEADSTONE"! SHOW THE WORLD HOW BIG YOUR E-STONES WERE WITH "EPEEN HEADSTONES". ONLY 19.95!

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE! CALL NOW, AND I'LL THROW IN THE "HARD CARRY CASKET" BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE AN EPEEN HEADSTONE, THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL EVER HAVE BEEN "CARRIED" IN YOUR LIFE, AND YOU DESERVE TO RIDE IN STYLE.

ORDER NOW!
    Last edited: October 15, 2010
  4. Shammas

Shammas New Member

But if we have all of those things and are awesome at MNC, then can't we gloat?
  5. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

No, because I can one up everyone. See cause back in the days before the internet had such a thing as graphics, there were these things all M.U.D.s. Multi-User Dungeons. I played them when I was 12. On them I sang the monty python spam song and coined the term internet spam. Read it and weep you pack of tryhard babies. I was the first grieffer in history. True stroy.
  6. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

hudson some of the **** you come up... i just dont have words..
  7. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I'll take six.
  8. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Zing! Good thing this topic is about playing a video game, and not real life.. Otherwise I would bring up some of my personal stuff, like the reason I quit the game for an entire month and didn't touch my xbox at all(OMG but I didn't make a thread about it!)

In reality, I play this game less than most you silly forum randies. I'm just naturally talented
  9. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

you monitering are play time now. your just so cute getting all defensive everytime someone says something to you. look at you. awwwwwwwwww
  10. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Who are you?
  11. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

the new guy that finds all of your post to be ego stroking self centerd attention seeking. so i figured id just give you some attention and hopefully youd shut the hell up
  12. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

So much arrogance in one person.

You have absolutely nothing relevant to say. All you do is assert what you seem to think is your superiority, which is in fact a superiority complex. I'd tell you to get some help, but you're probably going to think that you know better than me.

As it is, you've formed a reputation for trash talking and being. Quit while you're ahead and you may be able to salvage what is left of your reputation.
  13. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

It's even more funny because he isn't even good.

I'm pretty sure I played a game against him this week and took a huge steaming pile all over his gunner. Hell if im not mistaken ( I may be) I even killed him with a melee while not juiced.
  14. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

I'm glad I gained a reputation for... being? I don't need forum kids to like me, people I play with like me because I have fun in the game and because I'm a blast to play with.
    Haha. Talking straight outta your *** kid. I don't think I've ever played with you, and if I did it clearly wasn't very long, because if it was you would've raged.

It wasn't really that hard to kill gunners before, go after weak ones or grapple one then slash once.. Congrats.. You whored a class that was way overpowered and glitchy, and now you're going to cry yourself to sleep tonight because the only class you could do anything with is now more realistic. (Now I may be wrong on this, not sure. LOLOL)

On Topic I just played with this BeatDown718 random.. Decided to talk a bit of **** before the game, but at least he didn't rage quit.. He stuck around to go 4-17 while I broke off 40 kills in his ***.
  15. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I somehow feel closer to all of the forum regulars after reading these 24 pages. Woot! Go us "tryhard nerds."
    :ugeek:
  16. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

lol wut
  17. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

I would agree under the condition that "what he does" is referring to talking smack.

I respect Deadeye as a player but I wouldn't say he's the best gunner. He's great at getting kills but that is only a small part of being good at crossfire. As I said on another thread I enjoy playing against him as he actually presents a challenge. And then that experience is ruined by whatever little quip he chooses to make.

Why aspire to be Kobe when you could be Jordan?
  18. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

This.

people tend to show their true colors on the interwebs!
  19. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Gunner- Be able to out gun opponents(EASY), mortar turrets, protect teammates. Got 'em

You do realize that Jordan talks a bunch of ****, right? Maybe not in the public eye, but he talked. He, and all greats, know that any sort of game is mostly mental(especially in video games). From my experiences being able to get under the skin of foes is much better than having them be your friend. That being said, I'm more of.. if Jordan had buttseckz with Kobe and they produced a white kid who was great at video games. (Edit: But thank you Uber, I respect your respect)

(I'm not sure if there's a diamond ring big enough for Kobe's wife to forget this affair. ZING)
    Last edited: October 15, 2010
  20. Himicane

Himicane New Member

Lolz to the max.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.