Reporting Hackers/Aimbotters

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by ukystout, December 21, 2010.

1. MikeyTWolf

MikeyTWolf New Member

Lol, you're freaking out, you MUST be a hacker(!)

Ekanaut is one of the developers for MNC, and hosts his own dedicated server. Because they can though, someone has been using his name with a different Steam ID and been using his ID to use hacks without being bothered (supposedly).
  2. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

3. kotay

kotay New Member

problem is these aa guys never really get banned, a loser called geribaldi has been doing it for years, numerous times i have reported him with fraps evidence yet he still runs rampant. I seriously hope vac is not gonna be used as anti-cheat for this game as it simply doesnt work, cod:mw2 for example.
  4. Hako

Hako New Member

Lol.
  5. kotay

kotay New Member

:lol:
  6. KeyboardNinja

KeyboardNinja New Member

Rock-AA is definitely a cheater.
  7. utente stizzito

utente stizzito New Member

I think VAC doesn't stop cheaters.
    I suggest not to remove accounts, simply remove the multiplayer part of em.
    So a cheater can use MNC but only in solo mode, without multiplayer he can only damage himself.

Ooooh wtf, kill em with fire.
  8. angelyote

angelyote New Member

Came to report: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028501999
    fohshizzlemahdizzle but see he was already reported.

I can't possibly recommend this game until something is done about this. Between custom class 6 and foshizzle today I dropped so many games it was just easier to play something else.
  9. p-noid

p-noid New Member

Attached Files:

10. Pluberus

Pluberus New Member

Having a high KD doesn't necessarily make someone an aimbotter/hacker. Have any other proof of his hacking?
  11. grimbar

grimbar New Member

MagicOnline was multihacking back in beta already where I reported him. No-spread, speed and aim I could tell for sure, not sure if Wall or anything was included.
  12. p-noid

p-noid New Member

as there is sadly no real spectater mode i couldnt spectate him or do a Demo (like in TF2 or CS or something) but did get several almost simultaneous spawnkills with me, sharkbait and Chaos coming out of three different spawndoors... we was steady aiming on people throughout walls and bridges... the few seconds after death where one could watch him were insane: Kill, 180 turn, Kill, 270, Killed an invisile Assasin, 180, bodyshot, Kill, 180 again an Assassin... and so on...
  13. MaxxBlood

MaxxBlood New Member

How long does it take for VAC to get around to ban someone?

Just ran into Doober

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028501999

Not only was he aimbotting like mad but was advertising were to get it in chat. If you look on his account he has a VAC ban. I thought you could not play any games that used VAC if you had a ban on your account?

And yes the server had VAC on. I looked before going in.
  14. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

You are mistaken. I don't care to explain how VAC works in detail, but know this: It's based on engine.
  15. discocrisco

discocrisco New Member

16. Smaz

Smaz New Member

Just ran into a tank called Fursty Ferret.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/musph

I was pretty sus of him, i was sniping on ammo muel and he was hitting me 99% of the time with the lazer cannon thing from across the map. I held my tongue but then 2 others accused him of aim bottinglater in the game, so i thought id let you all know if you come across him.
  17. grimbar

grimbar New Member

His stats look legit enough, got any proof?
  18. Smaz

Smaz New Member

No. Thats why i didnt know for sure. His score wasnt impressive in that game but he was just hitting me with the lazer cannon 99% of the time, and he was doing it for the whole map trying to annoy me.
    Something he did say though after i said something to him...something about someones already reported him and hes already been banned and unbanned coz the thing i am doing is fine. Which sounds a bit sus in its self.
    While i have no proof, i just thought id let otehrs know about him for future reference.