Report problems concerning Kickstarter Finalization here

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, November 1, 2012.

1. whip

whip New Member

Ok, so I pre-ordered yesterday and invested 90 bucks. I only heard about the game yesterday.

I know I'll have Alpha and beta, but I do not have access to some secret backer forum or livestream announcements, right?
  2. KNight

KNight Post Master General

You can still tune in to Livestreams, but the Backer Subforum is for Kickstarter Backers only.

If/when there is a Subforum for Alpha/Beta Discussion you should get Access to those at the same you get into the actual Alpha/Beta.

Mike
  3. whip

whip New Member

Alright, thanks for the info Mike.
  4. elexis

elexis Member

In addition, because you purchased alpha, you will get the alpha forum when that comes around.

@Neutrino: You mentioned somewhere that for beta you might just use the backer forums to give info. How will this work for those like whip who ill have beda access but not backer access?
  5. KNight

Yes.....I said that too.

Mike
  6. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

We're going to be extending backer forum access to all early backers. Just the guy I need to help me get every one tagged is out of the office for a few days. :) More people will be invited soon!
  7. KNight

8. maker6886

maker6886 New Member

So I hear about this game from a friend yesterday he sends me a url to the youtube kick start vid cant believe I didn't know about this game so would have helped kick it.

Anyway I set up this account to try and pre-order this amazing looking game and any time I try to pay (paypal Or amazon payment) this bloody wheel just appears and does nothing has this happened to anyone else if so what do I need to do ? :cry:
  9. garat

Maker - we had one known problem that was hitting only paypal users, and another one that could have potentially hit anyone, but this was a few weeks ago and we thought had since been fixed. Are you attempting to login from a restricted environment (firewall, corporate, etc) or anything unusual? (Countries with weird proxy restrictions, such as China?)

Let me know, we'll figure it out.
  10. maker6886

maker6886 New Member

No just in Canada B.C windows 8 nothing special comps 2 years old but every thing works and is up to date.

Checked my paypal account just in case nothing on that end. I let it sit fo 10 min just that segment circle spinning nothing after that no page change no redirect nada.

as far as the account I set up hear when on the store page and I click it to check my user info my email is still unverified could that be it

Edit #1 Crap ah idiot moment hear I typed in my email wrong when I made the account one key out of place and if I try and edit it that same circle appears can you please close this account down I will make a new one (man I am a complete idiot some times)

Edit #2 Ok I have set up a different account With the proper email and ordered the game through that one and everything went through properly with that one (used my lap top witch is still win 7 maybe that was a factor as well) so please to the devs closes this account the other one witch I have the game through now will be my primary (man when I have moments of comp crap I have moments) :cry: :roll: :cry:
  11. salyangoz

salyangoz New Member

I've been super busy and haven't been able to access the forums as of now. I am a backer but I am not authorized to see backer forums of my tier. Help me uberentertainment youre my only hope.
  12. halosas

halosas Member

I all ready am in beta can an original backer upgrade to alpha thxs

if so how?
  13. rorschachphoenix

rorschachphoenix Active Member

Is it still possible to get alpha access?
    I have pledged 40$, but now I wanna get the alpha access.
    Can I still increase my donation yet or do I have to buy the galactic edition?
  14. JWest

JWest Active Member

I'm a kickstarter backer and was never given any clue as to where this mysterious backer's forum is or if I'm allowed in. So what's the scoop guys, am I in the club?
  15. clarkeslaw

clarkeslaw New Member

Ok. Slightly weird problem.

I click the finalisation email, click the next button on the resulting page, enter my username and password...and am promptly redirected to the store index page, which is completely devoid of options.

Gonna go out on a limb and guess that this isn't what $165 wins me.

lil' help?
  16. garat

Hey guys, for specific account questions, per our requests, please email us. Discussing your account information in a public forum isn't wise. :)
  17. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

If we originally donated 100 dollars, but coulnt afford the shippin of physical items, and rolled back to the 90 dollar digital package, and we get the other 10 bucks as credits.... what can we spent the 10 bucks on? O-o
  18. shriekbob

shriekbob New Member

I seem to have got multiple finalization emails and am now confused as to whether I've finalized properly or not :-/
  19. renrutal

renrutal Member

Hello, I'm an early kickstart backer at quite a high tier.

Is there a way to see my order at the Uber Store? Preferably before the alpha, as I might or might not want to use that alpha key.

I have no data to make a decision if I'll be able to play it or not; during that time as I might be travelling abroad, or also because I'm currently using a Mac, and I don't know it it will be available for OS X from such an early stage.
  20. garat

Renutal - if you've finalized, yes. If you haven't finalized, then no, because we have no way of knowing your exact choices in that case. :) Just login to store.uberent.com and click on the account link in the upper right corner if you've finalized. If not, finalize first, and then, yes.