Remove k/d in the scoreboard

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Kel, March 2, 2011.

1. arseface

arseface Post Master General

Both kills and deaths are important in the game. Kills gain money and deny the opponent time. A person with more deaths is on the field for a shorter amount of time than other people. Every second you are not on the field is a second you could be making money. There are reasons to die, they are just few and far between. Now, I MVP with a negative K/D all the time, that just means I was doing other useful things besides killing. Killing is useful, it's just not the ONLY useful thing to do.

The scoreboard is fine stats-wise. It could just use a little sprucing up in the looks department.

And dying from bots happens. Embarrassing as it may be, we all get offed by a slimbot occasionally.
  2. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

More than 5 deaths per battle is normal if both teams have competative players.
  3. TheWilder

TheWilder New Member

Grimbars post made me laugh, sometimes suicide can change a lot, suicide for juice denial, for moneyball r*pe, for Annihilator when your team is pushed back a lot...you might be good grimbar and from what i saw you are, but you are missing the most important thing - humility
  4. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

There are two acceptable deaths.
    Annihilator while using, FINISHING the moneyball, and keeping the enemy moneyball down. That's it. Every other death can and should be avoided.
  5. TheWilder

TheWilder New Member

Derp, Herp comment... Tell me something new... btw Supports airstrike+grab on juiced player and other elements that might save your base all also the "good" deaths.