Release build 78071 is now live

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by jables, February 12, 2015.

1. Tripod27

Tripod27 Active Member

That was my suggestion, maximum over-smug

Also uber you should add a commander that only I have that shoots moons#worthashot
  2. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

A change I'd love to see is having items point away from the unit building them by default. It seems right now everything defaults to pointing at the unit building it, so say you build a line of factories they all point at the building unit, but usually you're building from behind and not in front. It makes lines of naval factories most frustrating as they're all pointing the wrong way until you rally them.
    elodea, Clopse, proeleert and 2 others like this.
  3. jtibble

jtibble Active Member

that seems like a good idea, and trivial to implement. At least naval factories should be built facing backwards by default. @jables do you think you could add this to the backlog?
  4. kayonsmit101

kayonsmit101 Active Member

I can't wait for saves, gw work, planet smash work, more nuke options, orbital launcher/orbital factory visual bug fixes! Don't get me wrong, I love where the game is! Just so excited! Ah beer you silly liquid.
    tunsel11 likes this.
  5. frostsatir

frostsatir Active Member

subs can't hurt air factory in water.Fix it please!
  6. goofyz3

goofyz3 Active Member

When someone places walls in the water all the sea units wants to destroy the walls and not the enemy. Sow if you place just couple walls anywhere in range of enemy ship they want to kill the wall instead of the enemy ships.

Anyone else saw this problem?

Its in the current build.
  7. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

@jables buildtracking thread would need an update ... or did you decide to abandon it?
    Remy561 likes this.
  8. Planktum

Planktum Post Master General

Current wall attack behavior is extremely annoying. If you use the attack move command your units focus on buildings (e.g. walls) rather than the units which are attacking you. If you have already breached the wall, and you then attack move the units will turn around and attack the walls which is extremely counter intuitive. I wish they would give walls the lowest priority. They also need to keep spinners with the group when using attack move, currently they move to the front due to having a faster movement speed and they just get destroyed by the oncoming enemy.
  9. tenaciousc

tenaciousc Active Member

Discovered something last night. I accidentally started a Galactic War with the wrong faction and commander. In the map where you choose what planet to go to I decided to just abandon this war and start one with my preferred faction/commander. Clicking "Abandon War" did nothing. I had to choose Save & Exit. I also couldn't find a way to delete this new war. This is hardly a big deal but I thought I should mention it. This is in the latest stable build, no PTE or anything, no mods. The faction I accidentally picked was Legonis Machina. I didn't make any moves. After it loaded I just tried to abandon the war.
  10. goofyz3

goofyz3 Active Member

Bug:
    Sometimes my bots go really slow. When I click them again or give them couple time new movement order they go fast again. And I'm not grouping them with slower units. They go even slower then a tech2 tank.

It happens random. But lately more often.
    warrenkc likes this.
  11. earth75

earth75 Member

maybe its the server thats under heavy load. Unless its only the dox who slow down.
  12. goofyz3

goofyz3 Active Member

Game runs normal speed. Only the bots go slow. Yesterday I didn't had the problem. It's really annoying because my enemy had no problems so he almost destroyed me. Maybe I can find the replay and I will post it.
  13. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

I've seen this very rarely in the stable build also, but have absolutely no idea why it happens or how to reproduce it. I've had dox move at less than 1/3 their speed for a few seconds.
  14. MadGreyOne

MadGreyOne Member

This has been a "thing" for quite a while, this thread had a solution that works to when you wind up with a bunch of GW games to clear out:
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/how-to-delete-broken-galactic-war-games.64020/
  15. Zaphys

Zaphys Well-Known Member

Here are some bugs I spotted playing the stable build:

• Control Groups hotkeys not working properly.
    • Idle fabber hotkey not selecting fabber even if no buildings were queued. (Also, is there a way to configure the idle fabber hotkey to be planetwide?)
    • More than half of the replays either not loading in the browser or failing to play from the "watch replay" button in the leaderboards.
    • I have been able to reproduce a crash that I have been experiencing a lot lately: once the game is finished and I go to chronocam screen to chat with my opponent quickly typing text and spam-pressing enter and delete makes the game crash almost everytime I tried. I first noticed this crash simply by trying to delete some text form the chat bar, apparently, some sequence of "enters", typing and "deletes" makes the game crash :/
  16. Zaphys

Zaphys Well-Known Member

Maybe some other (slower) units were accidentally selected too...
  17. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

That's what my team said when i complained in chat. I'm not that noobish to do that :p
    Zaphys and Planktum like this.
  18. goofyz3

goofyz3 Active Member

Nope