Release Build: 73939

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, October 9, 2014.

1. CryFisch

CryFisch Member

boom bots cant attack landet aircraft
  2. earth75

earth75 Member

Although this would be nice and make sense in a way, it is intended for now that they cant.
    Actually currently aircrafts can only be shot at by units that have anti air capabilities, even when they are on the ground.
  3. zgrssd

zgrssd Active Member

Odd. People reported landed air untis could be attacked by anti-ground.
    I would not say "intended". It is more likely that the ability to switch between movement layers (mobile in air vs immobile on ground) is not working yet.
    We got exactly one unit able to switch between movement types: The Astreus. Not much so far.

FYI, it appears PTE build 73939 is up on Steam,
  4. earth75

earth75 Member

yea but i didnt notice anything so far (only played an AI match)
  5. MCXplode

MCXplode Active Member

new build pushed out? 73939 or is that the PTE build on the stable repository by mistake.:p
  6. kjotak109

kjotak109 Well-Known Member

7. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Not like most people are ever going to be close enough for it to be a problem.
  8. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

My though exactly. I never would've noticed at all xD
  9. kjotak109

Except when I want to do close-up screenshots of the commanders and use them as wallpapers.
  10. igncom1

You first and third screen shots aren't even noticeable.
  11. kjotak109

On the third screenshot, the eyes are not clear and glowing. If they were high-quality, the eyes would be red and glowing.

Here is a screenshot of the Delta commander with low-quality textures. The body stripes and the eyes are obviously blurred out, just like in the first screenshot.

lq delta.jpg
  12. igncom1

Glowing is an effect, not a texture.

And even still, the textures don't really need to be very high definition considering the amount of units that need to displayed.
  13. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Do it like the pros: Make a screenshot, start your favorite image editing tool and get going...
  14. earth75

earth75 Member

Oh god I was testing the texture changes between low and uber, and I noticed something monstuous, behold!
    All the units and buildings do get a better texture when switching to uber graphics, except one, the orbital radar. Now that I noticed this, I can't help but stare at the huge pixels on the radars I build. Help me, I'm on the verge of the mental breakdown!!!! :C

Just kidding. I just wanted to let you guys know so you can check its texture when you get a little time to do it.
    I could create a ticket on the bug tracker, but I havent made any yet so I'm unsure how to do it. But I can provide screenshoots.
  15. Dementiurge

Dementiurge Post Master General

Not sure if helpful.

At any rate:
    Stop taking screenshots and lrn2drawkid
    stuart98 likes this.
  16. mrspk

mrspk New Member

A week or two ago, I posted here I can't play in AI Battle, my own quite big map, 8 players. Some guy told me I should play online. I can't play online, offline, or on auto settings - neither then nor now.:/ Everything works just fine until final screen before actual game where it shows every player. Then it stops working. Before last two updates (I waited for last update, update showed and it was downloaded, but nothing changes) game worked on exactly the same settings - my own (the same) map, 8-10 players, medium graphics settings level. Don't know what caused that.:/
  17. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

When you play on-line and your game stops working and you quit PA completely, are you given the option to reconnect when you start PA again (and login)? If not, that means that the on-line server has crashed.

What are the parameters for your system? So type, radius, water height, etc., etc. for every planet. I want to see if I can reproduce this.
  18. zgrssd

zgrssd Active Member

There have been reports of the following bug (I have not verfied it#s existence):
    If you are not logged into PlayFab and your computer does not fullfill the requirements for Local server the Multiplayer button is not enabeled.
    While it is impossible to join multiplayer games or create a online/LAN games this way, it is still very possible to join LAN games under this combination.