[REL] Sketch tools for casters

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by Martenus, March 18, 2014.

1. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

Well maybe you should just give the hotkeys a quick improvement now...
  2. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

I will eventually, but juggling all these mods, kotp, and real life is hard sometimes. Some things just have to get less attention than others, unfortunately. My focus is still on eSports, but that is now split between multiple mods and eXodus/kotp.

I basically have been faced with the choice of doing a couple things well or doing a lot of things but leaving them all half done. I decided to try to do as much as possible because I think I can do more good over all by doing enough to leave a clear vision for what I want to see in the game before moving on to another concept. I'm not done with this mod, but I don't think it is really my priority. The other side of it is that I don't really consider myself the owner of the work I've done, so I would love to see other people take it and make something really great.
  3. LavaSnake

That's fine. I may do some more work on this sometime. Thanks!
    cptconundrum likes this.
  4. LavaSnake

5. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

it need to consume less resources.

begone with the fade and transparency effects! wait until we have a more optimized Pa for that.
  6. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

The CSS effects shouldn't be a performance drain when there is no transition going on. It's possible that the jquery is slowing things down though. Feel free to go through the code and clean it up.
  7. LavaSnake

Would anyone like to see this updated or it is not really needed anymore? I'd be happy to add this to my list of mods to update once floating framework gets fixed but I want to make sure it's worthwhile.