Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by wondible, April 5, 2014.
Awesome! Thanks! I was hoping that you would update this one.
Missile Command 2.0.1 - Error in command hook blocked spectator ping
this needs to be a movable window, it sits behind alerts minimap UI.
Kind of always been on todo. But minimap really only works in 1v1, and nukes don't often happen there.
Actually AlertsMinimap works on all Uber maps and some more by now. I've not done it, but I think it can be used in team games as well.
Yeah, 1v1 was an oversimplification for "mapped systems"
Missile Command 2.0.2 - Add option bar button hover effect
Missile Command 2.1.0
- Window is draggable
- Visual update with icons (launcher: unready, missile: ready)
- Right click to toggle ready
- Box select launchers
Missile Command 2.1.1 - Game changed required header links circa 82293
Missile Command 3.0.0
New APIs circa 84871
- Can sometimes automatically report missile ready.
- Can discover launcher location if it missed the creation event.
- Can notice unknown launchers on screen, once panel has been activated.
- Remove state saving, we are no longer dependent on create alterts for discovery and position
Missile Command 3.0.1 - Fix icon paths circa titans
Looks like there is an ammo_fraction_change event which could be interesting to play with later.
Another awesome mod I use in combination with my cheat mods. It's really the only way to keep track of and use over 1000+ Nukes, LoL!~
I think 1000 goes outside the UI design parameters ;^)
Missile Command 3.0.2
- Launchers under construction should not be shown as ready
- Update mod icon to reflect current interface
Missile Command 3.0.3 - Small deoptimization to support non-promises from Cover the Line
I like this mod.
Could the panel remember its position of last game?
I also use other mod which occupies the left top corner.
So I must drag it to other position every game.
This mod sometimes does not detect the first missile launcher that you build. It only detects the 2nd, the 3rd etc. That happened in Galactic war with the overhaul mod.
Separate names with a comma.