[REL] League Of Commanders

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by cptconundrum, November 22, 2014.

1. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

And you can enter a team too! :D
  2. trialq

trialq Post Master General

No, I suck. I prefer to suck on my own :p
    cptconundrum likes this.
  3. cptconundrum

Updated to v1.0.3

It took a while for me to be convinced that there was a problem, but the OtterFamily has been changed slightly. It's weapon will now not fire from under water and it will only do 50% damage to commanders. This should make it harder for the OtterFamily to kill armies from the safety of a lake and easier for another commander to run up and kill it.

Infernos and boom bots are still just as good as ever at killing this commander. ;)
  4. julien119

julien119 Member

For some reason this mod will not show up on the bottom of my created games. I even tried it with every other mod disabled and it still refused to load it.
  5. cptconundrum

I haven't tried it yet but if this mod works at all since the patch I would be surprised. Uber changed a lot and I haven't had time to catch up yet.
  6. Tripod27

Tripod27 Active Member

Could you modify the zaphod commander so it can only build double walls, but builds them twice as quickly?

Also marshall commander needs scone launchers
    trialq and killerkiwijuice like this.
  7. trialq

trialq Post Master General

@Tripod27
    Surely twice as quick wall strats would be OP? Scone launchers would also need nerf, depending on crumb aoe.
  8. cptconundrum

First I should actually fix this mod so that it works in the current build. They keep updating the game so fast that it's hard to keep up.
  9. Minamitsu

Minamitsu New Member

Soooo I have no idea how to get this to work...
    Playing through steam, downloaded the mod manager and then League of Commanders and LoC UI through it and enabled them, but I cannot find anything about them anywhere in my game. In every mode all I see are the default options and commanders. :c
  10. cptconundrum

Sadly this mod hasn't worked in a long time. I'm just now starting to get back into modding a bit, so there is a chance that I will come back to this one in the future. I'm not sure that it makes much sense now that we have titans though, since what this mod did was basically turn commanders into super units
  11. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I actually really enjoyed the tourney you ran with this mod, and I'd like to see another if you fix it- one thing many plays miss in pa from say sup com is commander abilities and this mod scratches that itch. It's also quite different from the titans as you start the game with these commanders....
    proeleert likes this.
  12. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

Yes please fix @cptconundrum
    So the PRoeleert commander can wreck havoc again :)
    stuart98 and cdrkf like this.
  13. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Disabled this ancient and long semi-broken mod.
    cptconundrum likes this.