[REL]In Game Browser V2.0.2

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by someonewhoisnobody, March 2, 2014.

1. someonewhoisnobody

someonewhoisnobody Well-Known Member

Have you tried using another website besides ozonex? The trailing slash should make no difference. Once I get home I will test this but...
  2. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

Crash with adress "www.google.com/test/". On adress "www.google.com/test" there is massage from google servers, that adress is wrong. With "www.google.com/" nothing happends.
  3. someonewhoisnobody

Thats interesting. I will look into this.

Note: If nothing happens that means the website is blocking other people from getting there site without a web browser.
  4. trialq

trialq Post Master General

ozonexo3 likes this.
  5. someonewhoisnobody

6. trialq

trialq Post Master General

7. someonewhoisnobody

8. someonewhoisnobody

[V2.0.0] - Complete rewrite, see main post for details

Main Post
    Fr33Lancer likes this.
  9. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

wow, that's quite the epic update.
    someonewhoisnobody likes this.
  10. someonewhoisnobody

[2.0.1] - Added in sandbox options to browser iframe, this fixes issue of some pages taking over uberbar view
    Fr33Lancer likes this.
  11. someonewhoisnobody

[2.0.2] - Added more sandbox options to iframe, all website should work now.
  12. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

I haven't used this in a long time, but I was clearly missing out by not checking back in. This looks really nice! One small request, if you're still maintaining this mod; Could you add a button to close or minimize a window directly in the frame instead of just the uber bar? If a user is not logged in to their Playfab account the tab row on the bottom will not be available.
  13. cptconundrum

@someonewhoisnobody

I have made a small change that allows your New Tab button to sit nicely beside @cola_colin's IRC button in PA Stats.

button.jpg

Could you please push this update to PAMM? If you do not, your whole tab row will bump down to an off-screen row below his IRC button. Previously his button sat directly on top of yours and hid it completely.

Attached Files:

proeleert, Fr33Lancer and cola_colin like this.
  14. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

Another approach would have been to put the PA Stats "Button" (which is now better visually speaking) in <div class="div-social-bar-menu">.
    The whole purpose of this button is about being social, right ? :p
  15. cptconundrum

I didn't want to actually move it, since cola_colin put it there for visibility. All I did was take away his absolute positioning and put it in the same div that the new tab button is in. The new style of it happens to match the new tab button, but mostly it needed to be done to keep it short enough to fit.

Moving it there does require an update to this mod to keep them compatible, but they hadn't been working properly together for months anyway.
  16. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

Moving the IRC button would have been a bit more difficult, since the mod is not hosted locally but on cola_colin's website anyway :D
    I agree it fits with the new style (was kinda out of place before).
    About the visibility, well I think (but I may be wrong), that most people making the effort to use PAMM / PA Stats wouldn't be confused by changing it to the right in the social bar (anyway, cola_colin has some "news alert" if need be).
    It's more about having something coherent (social, did I already said it :)) and my OCD. Not denying your contribution though ;)
    But I'm derailing this mod thread for another one, and I should stop digressing :p
  17. cptconundrum

I actually agree with you, it's just that I don't feel like it is my place to make decisions like that for PA Stats. Fixing a small layout issue was ok but I wouldn't do anything bigger without him making the choice. You can ask in his PA Stats thread I guess.
    Fr33Lancer likes this.
  18. someonewhoisnobody

Just submit a pull request

In Game Browser Git Repository

I have been avoiding updating anything because I am not sure what system is being used. Is it the "Submit changes to central repository approach"? or is it the "Use a website approach"
  19. cptconundrum

I've sent the pull request. To update a mod on PAMM now you use this web page. https://pamm-mereth.rhcloud.com/mod

I could also do it for you if you want, but I don't want to just update someone's mod without asking.
    Last edited: October 1, 2014
  20. someonewhoisnobody

Cool, should update.

Is there anyway to see the mods I have published?