[REL] Anchor Buttons

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by burntcustard, December 8, 2013.

1. burntcustard

burntcustard Post Master General

Uh it might have been something screwed up with the settings (keeping/using the old versions for some reason). Maybe try deleting the mod and then redownloading/installing through PAMM. Let me know if/how it starts working again :)
  2. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

It was hiding all the way off the right side of the screen. I moved it over and it looks really good!
  3. burntcustard

Oh! I made the draggable box really small, kind of, so that it could be placed in it's smallest form really close to the edges, but forgot to polish it. Fixed for next version as shown below (this is the most right you can place it - if you have more than one anchor you can make it hang off the side. Intended in case you want to show/hide during the game by dragging on/off the screen). Glad you like it anyway :D
    [​IMG]
    cptconundrum likes this.
  4. trialq

trialq Post Master General

Did one of the recent updates break this mod? First time using it and it looks like this:
    anchor_bug.png
  5. cptconundrum

Still works for me.
  6. trialq

Just tried it when it's the only mod installed, same problem. I think there should be a little satellite next to the numbers?

Gamma v62318
  7. cptconundrum

Yeah it's working perfectly for me. The mod uses relative paths for images instead of coui://, so it could have a conflict with No Blackscreens. Make sure you update that to the one that was just released and then try again. If that doesn't work, try turning No Blackscreens off.
  8. burntcustard

Well it's broken for me! In the debugger it seems like the images are there, it's a little weird. Trying to work on a fix but I'm a bit stuck D:
  9. trialq

It was the only mod active, other than the required frameworks.

I just tried it with no black screens enabled and it works. Then tried again with no black screens disabled and it stopped working again. Figure that out :\
  10. cptconundrum

So this makes no sense... Turning No Blackscreen on actually fixes it. It is broken for me with that mod off as well.

*Edit*
    Try using coui:// links instead of relative.
  11. burntcustard

Thanks! I'll include that when I do another update for this. Until then I'll add a note in OP about it (most people are using the blackscreen fix anyway, I think), and get some updated pictures :)

Edit: I'm now getting the fonts screwing up in the main menu seemingly randomly when I've got the mod enabled. I look to the debugger to see what the problem is, look back at PA, and the fonts have fixed themselves ^^
    Last edited: March 5, 2014
  12. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

@burntcustard, I'm guess you are aware of it already, but this mod doesn't seem to work properly (at least with my setup -other mods- and one of my friends too) since latest update. It doesn't show up at all. Anyone can confirm ?
    I know I could use the key shortcuts, but your mod is such an added value, I feel lost without it :(
  13. burntcustard

You're correct, it's currently broken :( It doesn't break the game (which is nice), but it doesn't show. I'm pretty busy for the next week or two, and I'm considering producing a larger UI mod (which includes anchor buttons), so this mod has been put "on hold" for a bit, sorry. I feel a bit lost without it too D:
    Fr33Lancer likes this.
  14. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

And I've fixed it. Version 1.7 up on PAMM.
  15. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

I've been having this issue for awhile now:
    upload_2014-5-3_21-24-52.png
    Could you look into it? Thanks!
  16. burntcustard

I've just been too lazy, and concerned its gonna break again with PTEs, and too much considering including this in a larger UI mod, recently. The whole thing should still work, it just looks crap. Should be an easy fix anyway I guess -will look into it a few days when university work is out the way.
  17. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

I think a copy-paste of this css code into your main div should do the trick. (It's the some of same code I just finished for the Commander HUD.)
    Code:
    border-image: url(coui://ui/main/shared/img/panel/img_menu_panel.png) 14 22 22 22;
    border-width: 14px 22px 22px 22px;
    box-shadow: inset 1000px 1000px 1000px 1000px #000;
  18. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

Just for information, it worked fine until latest PTE/stable build.
  19. xxthegodxx

xxthegodxx New Member

Yeah, not working...too bad...
  20. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

So now that @LavaSnake fixed floating framework should I take a look at this again ?
    Raevn, LavaSnake and Fr33Lancer like this.