Really this easy?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Try Hard Tank, March 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i will throw my opinion out there.

if you got 10 kills and just bought juice over and over, than no. that isnt anything special. and in true sephisticated form:

did your team win?
  2. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I'm not trying to troll, but you sound jealous. Worry about your team. Recruit him if you want to give him a shot.
  3. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

I do this everyday, who cares.
  4. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I dont know, i also have a hard time thinking its your first few games with a name like Try Hard Tank, in fact im almost sure youve played MNC before. People can argue with me all they want but thats what im going with :)

But hey good job on the kill count, not everyone climbs up the numbers that high
  5. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I'm pretty sure you are deadeye.
  6. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Lies.

And no, it's not Deadeye.
  7. That Dutch Guy

darn
  8. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Then it's obviosly FF7
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

not nessecarily. as a juice chaining, clawing gunner, it isnt that hard to put up numbers like that.
  10. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

True. But, we still don't know if he actually juice chained.
  11. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

I picture our OP seeing his score at the end of the match, nearly having a coronary as he scrambles out of his warn armchair.

"Mother of god look at that score, the internet, nay, the earth must know what has occurred today."

As our armchair general's eyes glazed over from such an impressive bout, a sudden realization swept over our heroic..hero.

"Oh crap, my camera! It's up stairs and the next round is beginning soon. The only thing standing in the way of public admiration and true happiness is a single flight of stairs, my only weakness."

As our OP pulls himself away from his chair, an unfamiliar action in itself, he began to make a hasty effort to climb these stairs, steadily gaining momentum he hit the staircase at break neck speeds, taking the corners in stride. After a short break to catch his breath, he began to ascend the second half of the basement stairs, soon reaching the most welcoming room in the house, the kitchen.

"Wow what a journey that was, hopefully my scooter is out of the shop soon." His skin was clamy, his throat parched. He checked his battlestar galactica wrist watch. "No time for a dew, the world must know what has occurred today. They must see my scores."

He sprint into his sisters room, grabbing her brand new ke$ha digital camera, and began the journey home. The journey back to the basement. The oak door flys open just as the post match screens were about to disappear. "Yes! Just in time" shouts our OP, when suddenly the sweat from his palms merge with the fine dusting of cheese flavorings, creating a lubricant so slick it could grease an engine. As the button on the camera was depressed, the camera slips out of his hands and onto the floor, snapping a rather creative photo of the OP's anime wallscroll and authentic samurai sword collection.

"Oh no, only a few seconds left!" cried the OP. He dove, rolled, stretched, rip snap creak, he picked up the camera just as the screen fades, he succeeds, he gets his photo.

"I've done it. Now they will know. Now they will all know, they will know what they made me, what ive become." An overwhelming sense of accomplishment sweeps over our hero. Quietly he steps over to the mini fridge and grabs a cold one and a fresh bag of processed snacks. He walks back over to his trusted armchair, giving it a little spanking as he leaps over the back of it. He is now a real man, with real meaning in his life. "I wonder if this is normal?" pondered the OP as he stroked his massive neckbeard and slams his dew.
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

that was a LOT of effort for a tl;dr trolling.
  13. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

I'm already on the second chapter, a score that high deserves not only its own thread, but a three part novel, maybe its own TV mini series.
  14. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

Oh god lol
  15. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Only two hours has passed and I already heard HBO was picking it up and its coming on this season. I heard that they were screened the pilot already.
  16. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

It's ME suckers!

You believe me right?
  17. Try Hard Tank

Try Hard Tank New Member

My name is try hard tank because i play runescape and if you have ever played i have a tank character (a lot of def).
    I really just got this game im going to be playing with miracle for now.
  18. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Miracle plays with lots of boys.

E: So be careful Mr. gimmick account.
  19. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE!!?!?!?!?!?!?1
    On-topic, I think that it's normal.
  20. That Dutch Guy

93 kills normal? Lololol

Maybe it's Chron.