Really this easy?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Try Hard Tank, March 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Try Hard Tank

Try Hard Tank New Member

I just got this game and wasn't sure if it really is this easy or do you get this many kills.
    I was playing gunner and my level is 16.

Attached Files:

• 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Nothing new I haven't seen.

If you drag the game out, you can kill the hell out of a team before the end of a game.

I got a pancake earlier on another gunner, because I killed him, waited beside his spawn door close enough to see in at the 3rd person view without being seen, and jump-slammed onto him just as he walked out.

If that doesn't demoralize someone up to 60 for 300 seconds, I don't know what does.
  3. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Just some advice, sephisitcaded did this same thing and now like nobody likes him, just a warning
    But on topic, nice!
    Last edited: March 27, 2011
  4. Try Hard Tank

Try Hard Tank New Member

What do you mean? And who is sephisitcaded?
  5. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

He made a thread bragging bout his 50-0 game and was just really egotistical
  6. Try Hard Tank

Try Hard Tank New Member

Im not bragging about anything im just asking if this game is eazy to get kills in like this.
  7. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Yeah I figured that I was just sayin'
  8. Try Hard Tank

Try Hard Tank New Member

ok thanks for the heads up.
  9. Try Hard Tank

Try Hard Tank New Member

Can someone please tell me if this is normal?
  10. teapot

teapot Post Master General

No its not normal you should seek medical attention immediately as you appear to have some sort superior telekinesis powers.

what the fu
  11. truckus

truckus New Member

its not normal. It just depends on how bad the other team is. Try this against some forumites and you'll get stomped.

Nice job, though. Even in the most favorable pub stomp situation this kind of kill count doesn't come around too often. Takes a lot of luck in terms of a team actually being willing to keep walking out of their spawn when this happens. Most people just quit the match or MNC entirely and go right back to CoD.

I'm sure someone here will come along and say "nah, I duz dis 'urry day, dawg". but whatever.
  12. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

13. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

14. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Yo, best not be hatin, not worth hatin just cuz someone better is all, you cant beat them before you start hatin so you aint gotta chance either way dawg.

Srsly, like I said, pounded a gunner into flapjack instantly after he exited his spawndoor, amazing stuff happens sometimes if you get cheeky. ESPECIALLY against randoms. I been doing pretty well with sumo on randoms.
  15. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

My highest kill count was 87 so I don't think it's too crazy. I mean the combination of a full time game, bad team mates and enemies, throw in some host connection maybe, and bam, 50+ game anyday. Oh and sprinkle with bacon.
  16. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

Most pubs are really easy. Like I've said in other forum topics, I have the habit of taping down my right trigger while leaving the house to go on a date with my grandma to walmart and i come back to see myself with over 30 kills somehow? Maybe its all the assassins running straight at me with the front grapple? I dont know but some how it happens.
    Jump in a private with some of the teams in this game and your guaranteed to go the opposite of that score you got. So to answer your question, yes, yes it is very normal.
  17. Miracle

Miracle New Member

As easy as you all say this is I doubt you all have ever done this. The most kills ive ever gotten is 96. 93 is pretty impressive at level 16. Add me and I can help you learn some stuff, finally a new player in this game with potential that wasnt Chronicle. You are my new project.
  18. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

Maybe not 90+ kills, which ive gotten before btw, but pubs are just easy in general.
  19. Miracle

Miracle New Member

I agree, but I dont remember going 93-3 in one of my first games, and I turned out alright. This kid could be unreal.
  20. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Or fate might have placed the 11 worst people at this game in the same server as him.

Might want to actually take him, show him a competitive match, and see if he adapts, before posting open statements. He might end up clashing when part of a team, might just be a gifted stomper. TBH, most MW2 players who are good aren't team players, thats why there is an echo in my mic when I play MW2 that says "1v1 me".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.