Read here if you want the game to last longer.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by toonretardedlol, May 29, 2013.

1. youkidssomad

youkidssomad New Member

Going 0-20 is very different from being trapped in your spawn, or in some cases even being unable to spawn at all without being killed inside it.

Being killed repeatedly out in the map is much more satisfying than being stuck waiting for the teams to reshuffle.
  2. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

I'm not going to say that it never happens. But I believe it very rarely happens to that extent. I think most people, when teams are horribly unbalanced either hunt the 1-2 good players on the other team or just goof around.

I'm not trying to troll you or anything but because of of how much you complain people who end up in your lobby are just going to mess with you. I don't think the way you see people play is how the would normally play in an imbalanced lobby.
  3. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Troll somewhere else mad kid, you giggling chimp.
  4. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

I'm sooo mad! :x
  5. De Troll

De Troll New Member

^Pissed.
  6. youkidssomad

youkidssomad New Member

You're wrong about the extent, this happens any time too many prestige players are shuffled to one side of a lobby, or when they're too rude to break up their pubstomping party, the thought that they don't need to end every game in 3 minutes doesn't enter into their heads, "Durp, if I don't win how do I have fun?"
  7. manslayer52

manslayer52 Member

Its doing better then SMNC
    You should visit those forums where even more people complain about getting spawn trapped
  8. joker

joker Active Member

Stop spawn camping me u f@ggot
  9. notsmurph

notsmurph New Member

Maybe I should put on a green and white suit with a maple leaf on it, cuz things are lookin kinda... vindicated :cool:

Attached Files: