Rate the sig of the user above you!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by lord_sammy, January 17, 2011.

1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

5/10. its really big and theres a reason the developers instituted a signature size requirement.
  2. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

I hope the people with oversized sigs get a raging case of herpes.
  3. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Yah it took me some work to get the devs to notice a good size for a sig, dont go ruining that :)
    So i fixed it for you, here is a proper size for your sig

[​IMG]
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Yeah, check out my new digs.
    :ugeek:
  5. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

9/10 Would be 10/10 but I want to see the sniper's head being crushed by a fist.
  6. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

8/10 Simple and clean, i like simple...right to the point. Seems its missing something tho. not sure what that is but good stuff :)
    Id make it 9/10 if it was transparent and had a nice effect on the actual forum. I think it would be cool to not just be able to use that sig here but anywhere, but the grey box eliminates that.
    Qtie did a nice job on that photo :)

PS:Took you long enough to get someone to make that sig for you haha ;)
  7. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Since Mudknot is playing skip the person directly above you game, I am going to rate my sig now.

LOL OVER 9000/0
  8. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I will not rate a sig i made OFB :lol: Its an unwritten law of rate your sig above you!
  9. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

OFB. 9/10.

It's funny cause it's true.

Also it sucks cause it's true.

:p
  10. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

i like the effect of making the character look undead. i know how long id take me to blend those colors to look stock like that. 10/10.

btw, i like fairly big pictures. you can get more in them, and you can choose not to have big if you dont want to and its ok. my suggestion is 200 by 800 for sig pics. i stress the width increase, it should at least be able to take up the entire width of the forum frame. that would only take about this much room.

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |__________________________________________________________________________________
  11. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

They limit you to 150pixels high, and large pictures are annoying to most of the people browsing through. Thats why you keep em short and sweet, easy on the eyes.

Ed Coug better find his way to this thread :lol: he just got the hook up
  12. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

that just seems a bit smaller than id like tho. i dont think 200 is too large, but id even settle for 150. its the 400 im annoyed about, its big enough for a stamp. it shouldnt be too hard for the limit to be 600, it would be enough to cover the bottom of a post, the bottom of the forum frame for posting. why shouldnt it be able to go across the entire bottom?

did forums change in that reguard over the last 5 years? or did gaming forums always have small sig limits? most fan forums i ever been in believe good sigs either have a meaningful little tidbit, or have a narrowish combo of things along the whole bottom.
  13. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Remember when you had 2 sigs, long as hell stacked on eachother. with no color combination whatsoever. It was only a short time ago. Sigs like that bother people scrolling through forums.
    If im on my phone i can care less how big your sig is. A signature isnt suppose to have a bunch of stuff in it, really all its suppose to have is your name and maybe a quote.

Heres my nice little diagram i made for you :)
    I even color coded it :)
    [​IMG]
  14. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

and ill even concede that arguement. 200 sounds fine (to me even looks fine), but im okay with 150.

my problem, why 400 width? is there some people browsing forums that have resolution below 400 width? i dont think my computer SUPPORTS a resolution that low. i dont think it would even hurt phones to be 600 wide.

[​IMG]

this blank signature template is 600 wide. i feel it more confortably divides posts to have this at the bottom, where it covers the width of the posting area without pushing the sides.

[​IMG]

this is 800. FEW would have trouble seeing the frame of the forum properly if sigs were this big. please post if either of these squeezes your forum frame cuz of your screen resolution being smaller than it allows.

edit: nvm, these forums have a lot of room on the left side, it even squeezes mine. but 600 still has 100 of extra space.
  15. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

16. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Text-based minimalism. 19.743%.
  17. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

UK flag: scores a 50.

• ...just like their cricket team would! XD
  18. vortexcontinuum

No need to be jealous of the Tiki Butt.
  19. Recoil

Recoil New Member

I hate the gunner and every stupid thing he says.
  20. vortexcontinuum

Gnarlacious story, brah.