Rate the sig of the user above you!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by lord_sammy, January 17, 2011.

1. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I love how you flipped the picture from that video and forgot to fix the 81 and claim its meant to be like that :) If it is SUPPOSED to be 18, why? What is the point of it being 18?
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

whats the point of it being 81? dont think after doing all of that, that im not capable of making it 42 or 97 or 63?

here daddy, please tell me you approve of me now? :)

P.S. i know its better than yours. i saved the draft. i can put your name in there too you know. i can even make it the same font. anything to make you quit raging.
  3. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Jesus tapdancing monkeychrist, children. You don't like each other. We get it. Now shut the hell up or take it to PMs.
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

CEASE THESE SHENANIGANS. I AM BEING MORE MATURE THAN THE BOTH OF YOU AND I'M 13 DAMN YEARS OLD.

*ahem* 9/10 for Intricasm. I like the look of the background and the gunner looks awesome.
  5. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

ill give him an 8/10, for same reasons you gave him except i notice a light anomoly on the right hand of his gunner (left of the viewer)
  6. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

5/10 Bro, Sorry homie, its just a googled picture of the sniper with a font layer. Keep trying....
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

dude, u didnt notice it was REALLY similar to jraw? it was a sarcastic signature. i was planning to troll jraw and post behind him everytime he posted, just for lulz, but i decided against it.

how about this, anime fans here?
  8. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

-10/10 Put an epilepsy warning on top of that sig please! :lol:
  9. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

2/10 that hurts my eyes and im sure eka will remove it if you dont :twisted:
  10. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

how many times am i guna change my sig today... tsk tsk tsk.

edit: btw, gunfire from the game can cause epileptic seisures
    Last edited: January 29, 2011
  11. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Youll get a good rating when you make something thats good. This is really garbage
  12. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Lol @ Bro trolling me. I am just seeing how riled up I can get him with as little effort possible. Apparently it is very easy :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyhow. My sig was custom. I took a screenie from a video, cropped out "Youtube" from the corner. Custom made the headshot emblem and then added my name to it, all with paint. I love how everyone is all of a sudden jumping on the "lets troll JRaw" bandwagon :D
  13. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

lol i jumped on the "lets troll whoever trolls me" bandwagon. its kind of like a dog chasing its tail.

anywho, i think my sigs are bad ***, idk why yall dont. i can make custom screenies too, i dont even hafta pull them off of youtube now that i got steam. thats not speshual. but im making something right now, so it will be ready here shortly.
  14. Shhmowzoww

Shhmowzoww New Member

7/10 I like it, but the flashing bright colors hurt my eyes >.<

(came in here to get my sig rated :D I know it's simple but it still took me over 30 minutes to do it :lol: )
  15. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

its cool, id give it a 10/10. isnt it in the wrong order? i thought blackjacks are like 4th in line or something. and also, it seems to exceed the length limit, is it 2 pics side by side?

all in all, very nice.

next guy, rate the one above me, not mine. or both of ours. but mainly theirs. im working on a new one.
  16. Shhmowzoww

Shhmowzoww New Member

I did them in the order of this picture
    [​IMG]
    and yes it is two pictures side by side, photobucket wouldn't let me put them all in a line together so I did five then the last three.
  17. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Progress Report:
    [​IMG]

Original:
    [​IMG]

well another helpful thing is bordering (in this case anyhow). a dynamic border would be the best, one that has a 3dish feel to it. still i give it the same rating.

and lucky for you, the background light and the lighting on the bots face the same way, even tho you had to flip some bots. i guess the maker of the original pic had the bots facing different directions incorrectly from how the lighting was hitting them (the jackbot was recieving light aimed at him from his left, the slim was recieving light aimed from his right, but flip them the same direction and the light comes from the same place)

oh jraw, i made a picture exactly like yours, and it wasnt no trouble at all.

and again next poster., rate the last guys signature, or both of ours, but im making a new one so dont just rate mine again.
  18. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Bro, seriously. Just give up. You take things so damn personal. You remind me of my 8 yr old sister. All this started because you wanted someone to rate your picture, I did, and you QQ'd ever since. Grow a set dude. :lol:
  19. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

cant you just rate their pic and lemme lone until i have a bad *** one. edit yours with a rating of the sig above me. sheesh.
  20. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member