Ranked Issue

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by adrianwinters, January 30, 2016.

1. adrianwinters

adrianwinters New Member

so i have been rekt countless times.
    i have 1 win where a guy leaves mid match. and i get bumped to bonze and get furhter REKT.

Why? What hppened? is this a bug?
  2. elodea

elodea Post Master General

its possible to drop ranks from winning actually, i've seen it happen. I don't know why, but it happened.

probably your opponent very low rating.
  3. adrianwinters

adrianwinters New Member

i've done nothing but build walls in the 1v1 and wasting ppls time.. TRYING TO DE-RANK!
    How else can i de-rank without wasting people's time.
  4. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

Why on earth are you trying to derank??? What???
    But if you are just delete at the start of every match, GG

Also how far do you derank when you win??? Sometimes people become active on the ladder or move down/up a league so you'll go down 2 or 3 spots, no biggy. I can no play ranked for 2 weeks and i can move between number 6 and 9. ^^
  5. elodea

elodea Post Master General

you can suicide by pressing delete while selecting your commander!
  6. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

I am not totally sure what this thread is actually about but if you want to get practice / get better so you don't get rekt every game maybe try to beat an absurd or relentless AI before you play more PvP games. I would recommend using quitch's queller AI mod if you decide to do this which gives you much more control over the AI difficulty and behavior.
  7. huangth

huangth Active Member

Even if I don't play the ranked game for few days,
    my rank is not a constant number during these days.
    Some players may play the game, and their rank change from inactive rank to an active rank.

So it is possible that other players get back and reduce your rank, especially for holidays.
  8. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

This is the 2nd thread today where I can't tell if this is just a open to all conversation thread or if OP is trying to prove something :l
  9. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

You are getting 'rekt' in bronze?! You know that is lowest rank yeah? You have 5 placement games where you are unranked then you get placed...