Rage quitters at end.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bambam Bm, August 23, 2010.

1. Veruca

Veruca New Member

I only quit mid-game if the lag is ruining my play.

As for ragequittin', I only do that after a few games when we get dominated over and over again. And only when I'm back in the lobby.
  2. Dystopia

Dystopia New Member

I had something else to say, but Phantom misinterpreted what I said and let it snowball for a whole page. But don't let me ruin your argument, you guys seem to be enjoying it.
  3. Rolo

Rolo New Member

I've quit during the game, not at the end.

I quit when there is 2 sec lag, happens rarely, but makes the game unplayable.

I quit when I see support players throwing down 2-3 airstrikes every 10 secs, still don't know how they do that but whatever.

I quit when it's 5-6 players versus me and one other.

I don't understand why people quit after the game is over, does that stop it from counting on their stats?

edit- Just found out the supports airstrike spam is legit, disregard the above underlined.
    Last edited: August 24, 2010
  4. Dystopia

Dystopia New Member

At Airstrike 3 each one only costs a third of the cooldown. Throw in gold skill recharge and you're good to go.
  5. Rolo

Rolo New Member

Ah TYVM!!!!! I never go to 3 on airstrike, I thought it was a glitch like the unlimited assassin dash.
  6. OptiMAT

OptiMAT New Member

Quit during the match: Fine
    Quit in the Lobby: Better
    Quit on the final scoreboard so that everyone host migrates just to see more scoreboard: The most epic lose in the gaming world.
  7. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

yes :lol:
  8. fake

fake New Member

[​IMG]