Quirks affecting competitive play

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by underscore1112, September 30, 2015.

1. underscore1112

underscore1112 Member

Wondible has done for me a wonderful making and continueing work on his fast click mod. If anyone is having issues as I've mention above, it is pretty easy to get used to. The only drawback is that you have to hold alt or a hotkey to get area commands outside of build mode. Hasn't taken too long to get used to at all.

I still would implore uber to explore some sort of compromise such as this implementation for newer players. My best friend immediately dropped this game the moment he found you cannot click while switch control groups. A majority of the starcraft audience jump ship with this.

Please do what you can to make PAMM more visible as well. It is essential to the game's growth. A simple link to the uber forums within the game might be a good start. I would love to see this game continue growing. There is a huge continued community effort to increase the dedicated player base.

As so clearly displayed with the simple existence of a community driven mod manager...
    We are ready, willing, and able to work with you, not just in parallel!

Thank you all for the continued support of the game and countless hours of enjoyment had and to come.
  2. underscore1112

underscore1112 Member

I am having huge issues with pelicans. I can queue them to unload a unit and have them return, but not load another unit afterwards. If you do so, the pelican will simply do nothing. Also, if you drop a fab with a pelican, it will not be considered idle even though it clealy is. This also applies to fabbers you have idling after a rally order. This makes a viable strategy incredibly difficult to execute.
  3. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

For me not being able to queue up multiple load orders is more interesting / fun / challenging.
  4. underscore1112

underscore1112 Member

well it is definately that, but i'd like to queue as much as i can when i can. you don't always have the time to be babysitting them, hahaha
    ljfed and tracert like this.
  5. n00n

n00n Active Member

The current implementation of load has some issues. I can only imagine not allowing queuing is intentional as it would introduce some exploits.