Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

lol at all this the first game on my host was with mixed teams but i rly don't give a fack
    after the games wich ur team host pure rly says He will host but no1 heared it cuz fluff yelling arround and ur team also cryed arround like crazy and at least me and tom stayed at the game aslong the Host left it but still i don't care cuz its a facking game...
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

what is TEG "at it's best". I want to scrim you and FOH still with our full roster, but it looks like **** is having problems scheduling.
  3. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Agreed. Charlie sheen could help you out.
  4. teapot

teapot Post Master General

FTFY
  5. MLGIntervention

That's not what i said you can't just change words around trying to make me say thing i didn't everyone can tell that you did that why even do it? To think i was dumb.
    You guys could never best us once more you all ways will be #3. Grandprize the #1 team agreed that you guys are #3 and we were better than you get over it play a game that takes more skill than playing assault.
  6. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Sat 5:30 EST?
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Well, you don't even play MNC anymore which makes us the default #WINNERS.
  8. MLGIntervention

Why am i attracted to deadpool? Something about this young healthy body just make me wont to cum over to his house.
  9. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

[​IMG]
  10. MLGIntervention

Don't even get me started with hawkshade the way he cleans my pool then mow the lawn with no shirt on OMG!
  11. That French Guy

That French Guy New Member

That was so much win.
  12. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

They agreed that you guys suck. I remember about a month ago I had a chat with them and they said we were better than you guys. Miracle would probably say otherwise now because he deleted me off of his FL though. You guys have no sense of teamwork. MLG I'm sorry but we are better. ;(
  13. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

FoH vs **** Sat 5:30 EST?
  14. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

IT ISN'T MY FAULT MY TEAMMATES ARE INCOMPETENT.
  15. MLGIntervention

Even thought we beat you? yea im sure that he would say that just because he removed you its ok hawkshade one day you could win. ;) You guys beat us in a scrim for many reason that i have explained when we have our assassin we won. when we didn't i played it we lost because im horrible at assassin. Shammas joined and he is not fun to play with all he does is complain. It was your host and laggy. We won with our assassin drunk. I could talk to anyone on what was grandprize and they would say your terrible. They only were worried about us. You couldn't even get a round on them. We always won on sponky. Chaos never even got to play you guys. You left as soon as he joined. I play a game that takes skill on PC with chief every day and all he does is talk about how **** would of gotten creamed by us. The day will never come when you realize you will only be good at mowing my lawn and cleaning my pool.
  16. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

:lol:
    If you guys want to do one final scrim against us we don't mind (good way to say farewell to this beast of a game (until the update comes out)).
  17. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Anybody who really cares that much about whether GP thinks you're good or not honestly needs to get a life. Sorry guys, just keeping you in touch with reality.
  18. MLGIntervention

19. Risk

Risk New Member

Hawkshade shush.. you fail horribly at this game..
  20. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

Haha, another person thats taunts when he kills me once. Hugs? You suck Risk. Stop raging every time I poop on you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.