PTE Stream: 68772-main (Read before playing or posting)

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, July 11, 2014.

1. Corang

Corang Well-Known Member

Check the key binds under debugging, I think for me it was ctrl alt f11
  2. liltbrockie

liltbrockie Active Member

Some comments on the new build:
    A large number of Levelers were very funny about following their move command. (think this has been mentioned already)
    The flow field pathing system seems better I think.... it's certainly more fluid ( a little TOO fluid if anything) there seems to be no spacing between units though... I mean, I had about 200 dox's taking up about a 2cm square on my screen it was ridiculous and not very realistic.
    I had a herd of about 400+ dox's at one point.... trying to move them around and area patrol them was NOT amazing when it came to performance!
    Area patrol & move commands for aerial units is screwed... I was telling them to move one way they were going the complete opposite lol.
    Sound effect for SXX cannon was getting cut half way through (at least they turned the volume down though!)
  3. vorell255

vorell255 Active Member

I don't believe that is new. I have seen this is the current live build as well.
  4. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

My client crashes when I'm generating my custom made system. I have tried it several times now and it just dies with earth planets inside. Metal planet seems to work however.

On this metal planet my doxes walk straight through the small objects that are on the planet these small solar panelish things ;)

When I send a fabber to assist building a T2 bot factory, it did not move towards the factory. It did however respond to a move command. Also with vehicles, when I rightclick a t2 factory to assist building they don't respond. When I rightclick the original fabber for assisting they do respond.

UI feels very very responsive, well done!!
    Love the UI tweaks, especially the end screen ;)

<3 <3 <3 STATS <3 <3 <3
    Although it doesn't really seem to work that well yet, it won't switch my graph after clicking several times. There is also no button to close the window with the graphs. The graphs themselves aren't that clear with this line style

Anti air missiles look very wobbly when chasing a plane.

No metal spots on second spawn on a random tropical planet. Don't know if it is a bug but I have never seen this before.

Incidental collisions are AWESOME!!! Only with a full frontal collision my planets were removed from the system before I could hear the epic explosion sounds.

Framerate seems higher than ever so yay!!! :D
    Last edited: July 14, 2014
  5. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

I've seen that in the last two builds as well.
  6. stevenrs11

stevenrs11 Active Member

Bugs:

1. Crash when deleting a planet in system builder
    -only occurs if the planet has been previewed/generated
    -only occurs if the planet is the last planet in the system

2. Crash when re-generating a planet in the builder
    -re-generating a planet that has already been generated in the builder crashes

3. Crash when loading a created system

4. T2 sniper and missile bots will not walk through teleporters if a factory's rally point is the teleporter, but the assault bots will

5. Units will often stop to accepting move orders after teleportation
  7. Engineer1234

Engineer1234 Well-Known Member

I can no longer rebind capslock with this build, I used to have that set to "toggle energy state" but now it is locked to it's default behaviour of show/hide planned structures.

#FREECAPSLOCK2014