PTE Stream: 68331

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, July 1, 2014.

1. snierke

snierke Active Member

Bug: 30 min ingame I suddenly loose the build menu. You cansee the fabbers are selected but no build menu.

Untitled.jpg

Windows 7, updated drivers, no mods.
  2. crazymario

crazymario New Member

While we're on these topics, can we get a Ctrl-Click or something to select all units/buildings of the same type? Double-clicking is really unreliable and annoying, especially at lower framerates and while everything is moving around at the speed of light.
  3. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

CTRL-Z.
    zweistein000 and Fr33Lancer like this.
  4. crazymario

crazymario New Member

Hell yeah! Thanks!
  5. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

6. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I really think some kind of selection filter options is in order- in particular for Orbital. Ideally have it that once the orbital shell is showing, selections ignore anything on the planet and only select orbital units.

A button you can hit for a 'fabbers' layer would also be nice so you can select fabbers out of large groups. Possibly another for air layer. I know hot-keys are important and I use a few, but I've always played these games (all the way back from TA) primarily with the GUI and a few choice hot-keys (e.g. idle fabber selection, unti groups and select commander).

I find using hot-keys for build queues a bit tiresome to be honest (as there are so many buildings) so some additional GUI options would be greatly appreciated (although overall I think your interface is the best I've seen in any of the official games, second only to Spring RTS).
    thelordofthenoobs likes this.