PTE build 75330-pte (please post feedback and bugs here)

Discussion in 'Support!' started by jables, November 20, 2014.

1. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

No matter how simple, even a single line of wrong code can screw over everything ;)
    Quitch likes this.
  2. masterdigital

masterdigital Uber Alumni

I am fixing the size change crash. The camera behavior described in 2) is a bug.
    temeter and Remy561 like this.
  3. jorgenpt

jorgenpt Uber Programmer Uber Alumni

There are changes coming in the next update that should hopefully alleviate (or remove) this problem.
  4. jorgenpt

There's a "last match" button for your entry on the leaderboard. Just go to your league and find your row in the list. (It should show up even if you're not top 10.)

It won't show up until you have a rank though, so you need to play 5 matches (which is unfortunate.)
  5. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

It doesn't show up since I'm i'm not top 10... :/
  6. jorgenpt

Oops! Thanks for catching that -- I wrote code to show you no matter what your position is, but it seems to have broken at some point between being written and this release. We'll push a fixed build tomorrow, and it'll look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Remy561 and wondible like this.
  7. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

Sweet, thanks!
  8. ViolentMind

ViolentMind Active Member

Any chance that you guys will include ALL ranked players in the list at some point, instead of just top 10 and you? It would be nice to see who is around you, and who is ranked higher, etc. Also, is the Watch Replay relevant to Ranked games, or will it simply show the last game that the player has played, whether ranked, or not? I would assume that the last Ranked game would be most relevant there though.

Lastly, when is the Ranking reset coming, and is that going to affect both the PTE and stable releases?

EDIT: Also, can you post the player records in the Leaderboards as well? It would be more interesting to see why a player is ranked higher, and by how much. If the ranking is based on some calculated score, then show that value in the list, and explain how it works somewhere in the open area around the list, or via a Leaderboard Help/FAQ button.
    Last edited: November 25, 2014
  9. jorgenpt

Watch Replay is only the last ranked game. We're still iterating on what information to show on the leaderboard, but we'll probably show some more information relative to your position.

The rank reset will affect both -- the ranks are currently shared between the two releases.
  10. jables

jables Uber Employee

And rank reset will happen today sometime.