PSA - What Galactic War actually is.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by KNight, October 28, 2013.

1. delta1441

delta1441 New Member

Maybe with an expansion it could be like Star Wars - galaxy at war? Have interstellar spaceships that get you to the next solar system, if it is uncontested in space then the ground battle can begin. If the enemy have ships then a massive space battle homeworld style! With our without build options.
  2. Martenus

Martenus Well-Known Member

Basically a Spore last stage with robots!
  3. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

And actually good.
  4. emporer88

emporer88 Member

ahh yes sins of a solar empire... such a good game. you know late game when you are humans(forgot the names been a while since I played) you just build 14 capital Support ships (that boost shields) and 1 capital colony ship then upgrade them all to ranks three so your 14 shield ships and instantly recharge your other support capitals and so on. lol it made an INDUSTRUCTABLE fleet.

SPORES BIG MISTAKE WAS THAT YOU COULDENT MAKE YOUR OWN NATION ATTACK ENEMYS YOU HAD TO FLY ALL THE WAY OVER TO EVERY ENEMY WORLD AND CAPTURE THEM ALL... in saying that I have colonized the middle of the universe and the Grox are my ally's and I trade with them and buy there planets and i am rich and I own 400 solar systems.... BUT I COULD HAVE HAD 40000 solar systems is I could make my own empire DO SOMTHING... I mean you can hire army's to attack from npcs BUT NOW YOUR OWN npc empire@! AHHH