Promethean Clan Recruitment

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by archcommander, June 16, 2014.

1. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Just sent you a PM with a bit more info, hope to see you in-game soon!
  2. johnni14

johnni14 New Member

Hey everyone I'm Jon or johnni14 whichever lol I was wanting to join the clan I've played 42hrs of pa but I do plan on putting a lot more hours into it.
    I usualy play best in team games but free for all just depends on whose in there if I do good or not haha.
    cdrkf likes this.
  3. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Best bet is to come and play some games with us on our TS chanel.

Details can be found here:
    https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/

There are usually people on in evenings between 18:00 and 22:00 UTC time zone. We make a special effort to get a good group together on Wednesdays as well.
  4. johnni14

johnni14 New Member

cant find the ts server for some reason
  5. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

Contact details to the right on every page :)
  6. aaligoa23a

aaligoa23a New Member

I'm aaligoa23a. I would like to join the clan.

Played +100 hrs, since alpha days. Mostly 1v1.
    cdrkf likes this.
  7. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Hello aaligoa23a, welcome to the clan :) To join you just need to join our teamspeak and play a few games with us. Teamspeak information can you find on our website https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/
    You can also find planned events and future tourneys on our website and any other news regarding the clan.
  8. cdrkf

If you can get on today by 1900utc we have an in clan tourney going :)
    sadly I can't make it as have family stuff going on tonight.
  9. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

get updated, @cdrkf he is already signed up ;)
    cdrkf likes this.
  10. faux11

faux11 New Member

Hi guys, I just started playing PA a day or two and I'm having a lot of fun with it so now I'm looking for a clan. I'm from the UK so it sounds like our timezones match up quite well, I'll drop by the teamspeak and talk with you guys later if that's ok? Thanks in advance!
  11. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

Hi faux, sure drop by any time. Sometimes the Teamspeak is empty, sometimes we're 10+ players there, so if you miss us be sure to try again some other time. I trust you have found the website? The link is in my sig.

Cya on Teamspeak ^^
  12. withfriend2

withfriend2 New Member

Hey guys I'm withfriend2 and looking to join the Promethean Clan!

I'm from the United States, along the East Coast Area. Lately, I've been playing a lot of ranked 1 v 1 but will honestly play anything. I've got 25 hours on record and looking to make that go up.

Edit: I also have teamspeak so maybe I'll see you guys there!
  13. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

Hey! Nice to see you have already played a bit. Many recruits have little to no experience. Feel free to drop by the Teamspeak any time, biggest hit chance is UTC evenings, Wednesdays and Saturdays. We usually do team games on Teamspeak (bigger games vs randoms, or smaller games vs ourselves) if we have enough people, but I think it's time we start doing 1v1s even when we have enough people to do bigger games. We definitely have a couple of good 1v1-ers you can learn from if you want to. All you need to do is find them and ask them. :)
  14. thatbluehawkeye

thatbluehawkeye New Member

Heey are you still looking for members?
    If you are i would be thrilled to join you :D
    I am a frustrated silver ranked player stuck in the 200's
    I would really like to learn all i can
    I really hope i will be able to join :D
    Peace and may odds forever be in your favor
    cdrkf likes this.
  15. cdrkf

Hi, yeah we're still recruiting. Best thing to do is join us on our TeamSpeak channel, or look us up in game for that matter (if you get the 'PA Stats' mod you'll get access to in game chat which is a great place to organise games / training- if you don't have any mods just search the forum for 'PAMM' (PA Mod Manager), install that and you'll get access to all the goodness :)).

Details for our TS channel can be found here:
    https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa

We're most active in UTC time zone between 18:00 and 22:00, and make a special effort to meet up on Wednesdays. Hope to see you in game :)
  16. Destroyer619

Destroyer619 New Member

Hi, i want to join your group, i just played a match with some of the members and i was thinking "hey, i really wanted to join a clan anyway" i choosed u, cause i like this clan ;). I'm kinda busy usualy with learning, but i kinda play a lot this game cause i love it, i kinda know how to play, im good at snipes in specialy (bombot snipe and bumblee snipe, the bumblee snipe not that often, more bombot) and think like hall of nukes. Anyway hope i can join and have a nice day :D
  17. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Np, just hop on our teamspeak and play a few games with us. ( https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa ) < You can find the information here. There is not really anything you have to do for the clan, but try to get on, on Wednesday as often as possible since that is the day all active members try to be online.
    cdrkf likes this.
  18. tomofleeds

tomofleeds New Member

Hey, was talking to brutal the other day about how to join the clan and he said to message one of you, thought it be easier just to post in here than message individuals. I mainly play 1v1 but I want to play better team games and have played with a few people from the clan before. Not really the chatiest person but I did get your ts the other day.

P.S I'm notaturtle in game
    cdrkf likes this.
  19. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

Welcome to the Promethean :) The common way of joining is to just start playing some games with us. As soon as we've gotten to know you and you've gotten to know us, you're in. Not very ceremonial ;) We've got a 1v1 tournament coming up, if you've got time for that you'll probably get to know most of the active members.

We try to meet up on Wednesday evenings, if you didn't already know, but there is usually some people active every day. We play a lot with the guys from Team Burning also, so if the Teamspeak is empty, drop by their GameVox.
    tomofleeds likes this.
  20. Tapatun

Tapatun New Member

Greetings everyone!
    I've read previous messages about recruitment and wonder if you have a spare place for me. If not, just tell - I'll understand.
    My Uber account isn't that active, yeah.. I'm Tapatun in Steam and PA as well.. I don't play competitive 1vs1 because I get over-vehement, but I think I'm a good team player.
    I try to keep up with the latest events and analyze streams when not at home, but only practice makes perfect. :)
    Wednesdays' evening are suitable for me, and teamspeak is just like Mumble I'm used to..
    Thanks in advance
    zeroimperial and cdrkf like this.