Promethean Clan Recruitment

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by archcommander, June 16, 2014.

1. saturnerianis

saturnerianis New Member

I would like to join but(for the most part) can only be active on weekends.

Can I still join?
    cdrkf likes this.
  2. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

Ofcourse you can join! Drop by on our Teamspeak and get to know us! :) Most people are online between 6 to 12pm GMT+2 (only know the gmt +2 because thats my region haha)

You can find the teamspeak info on our website: https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/contact
    cdrkf likes this.
  3. perecil

perecil Active Member

I'm also interested by joining an EU clan. I'm from France.
  4. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

Awesome, Like we have said before hang out with us on TS. Play a few games with us and get to know us. We are mosty online around from 6pm GMT/UTC till midnight and sometimes till the mornings haha! :D

You can find the teamspeak info on our website: https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/contact
  5. pilotrose

pilotrose Member

We need to have an official list of who is with us.
  6. stirrix

stirrix New Member

Hey I have been playing this game for a while and would like to join your clan to play (later hopefully competitively) and practice with you :) - I am usually online between 18.00 and 22.00 utc+1.
    jonasmod likes this.
  7. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

No problem man, you can find the information about our teamspeak in the second post. Just join the teamspeak and play some games with us. (That is pretty much how you join the clan).
    We got a lot of players playing 1v1's competitively so there is a lot of people you can practice with. I can also do some training if you want or need that at all. We are even doing a small clan 1v1 tournament on saturday, you're welcome to come watch that.
    stirrix likes this.
  8. shitloaf

shitloaf New Member

heyooo my in game name is shitloaf (Steam ID: Cpt. Tom Hanks), i like this game, pm so we can make this real. Resume as follows:
    • 58 hours of play time
    • not great, but mad decent for sure
    • wanna get competitive, cant wait for matchmaking
    • looking to play with people of any skill level (the bigger the game the better)
    resume probably wasn't the right word to use here but w/e

*i saw you post about your teamspeak channel so i'll see if i can find some of you to play with
  9. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Hi!

Feel free to join us on TS, best time is in the evenings around 6pm GMT or later. We are hosting an in clan tourney tomorrow which you'd be welcome to participate in or spectate.

If you want to be competative at PA and look at matchmaking it's already covered and needs some mods.

First you need to get 'PA Mod Manager' (PAMM) from here:
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/rel-pa-mod-manager-cross-platform.59992/

Once you have that, go to the 'UI Mods' section and install the following:
    1: PA Stats - this provides statistics for each game you play, access to the 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 ladders and integrated skill based matchmaking :) You can look at your details at www.pastats.com

2: System Sharing- this allows you to access maps made by the community, we have our own section on the system sharing server.
  10. plague11

plague11 Member

hello there my in game name is Plague12 and i like this game a lot in fairly familiar with the game i have been supporting it since alpha but do to some technical issues i could not play the game to gamma but really did not start to play the game till release because of some really annoying crash in mid game. my resume is here

• have 3 hours of game time
    • great team player
    • love team battles
    • not very good but wish to imporve greatly
    • have a great love of rush and assault strategics
    message me on steam(steam name :Royal Commando or via PM i would love to join.
  11. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Hey plague,

I don't use steam for PA, but you're very welcome to join Promethean, and people normally improve very quickly playing with us so don't worry if you're not too experienced. A love of rush strategies will definitely serve you well with the current balance!

We're not very formal, just drop into our teamspeak server any time, the address can be found from the link in my sig under 'contact us'. We tend to be most active from around 6pm GMT until fairly late. Our next in-clan tourney is on the 25th so you can sign up for that as well if you want.

I'd also recommend you get the PA mod manager, especially if you have any plans to play competitively (PA stats and system sharing mods are required for almost all tournaments). You can find it here: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/rel-pa-mod-manager-cross-platform.59992/

Hope to see you in-game soon!
  12. plague11

plague11 Member

Okay thanks also how do i get PA code back for the normal version of the game since i converted it in to a steam code?
  13. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

I don't think you can, but you can still get the laucher from Ubers web page somewhere.
  14. fredegar1

fredegar1 Member

Hey there, I think I'd like to sign up with Promethean if you'll have me. I'm from the US (GMT-5), but my schedule is such that I can be online around the same time as you.

I previously joined up with BL, but I discovered that they have mostly abandoned PA, so I'd like to find a steady group of people to play with.
    cdrkf likes this.
  15. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

Everyone is free to join Promethean :) Join us on TS, play a couple of games with us and you're pretty much part of the family :p A to our contacts and TS info is somewhere in this thread.
  16. lapsedpacifist

Lol, love our official process of recruitment... if you talk to us, then you're part of the clan :D
  17. fredegar1

fredegar1 Member

Is that really it? o_O Does that mean I can get a sig thingy?

Just played a game with Keleche and a much of Team Burning guys. GG all.
    cdrkf likes this.
  18. lapsedpacifist

Hahaa more or less yeah. I mean most people put a [P] on their in game name and gets a forum sig...
    We're one of the best clans around though so we must be doing something right.
  19. keejchen

keejchen New Member

Hiya

I'd like to join the great Promethean clan.

I am a lurker of PA games on youtube, and have been really impressed with your recent displays in the clan wars. I am rather good at 1v1 battles, but I would like to get into some organized teambattles.

I will be tuning in on your teamspeak channel sometime today, it seems that is the way to go as far as i gather from this thread. :)
    cdrkf likes this.
  20. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Welcome keejchen, something you should know it that sunday is probably our least active day :p We did just decide inclan that wednesday was going to be day we all were going to try to be online for big epic clan games, so you should def. check out the teamspeak that day. Rest of the week there are pretty much 2-7 players online (on the teamspeak) every utc evening.