Promethean Clan-General Discussions/Announcments

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by lancemich, September 27, 2013.

1. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

I think that we will meet on our teamspeak
  2. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

Goodluck Have Fun gentlemen. I'll be watching you!
    cdrkf likes this.
  3. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

Thanks for some fun games last night guys, a bit of a shame with many of the imba starts but it was all good. Next month we were considering some 3v3v3 between BRN, Pro and RLM - thoughts?
    Last edited: August 10, 2014
    cdrkf likes this.
  4. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

Bring it on! This time I'll make sure to be there to whoop you! :)
  5. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Sounds like a plan :) If we get lots of people together possible run 2 matches side by side?
  6. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Like the sound of this, although I'll need to practice a fair bit if I want to compete, my whole clan got better than me while I was looking the other way (at exams...).
    Did you play the latest games with dox balance? I was away and dunno when that patch landed.
  7. cdrkf

No we were playing on the previous build. Haven't tried new dox balance out yet... sounds like it will be fun though.
  8. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

yeah im really curious about the dox balance. I'm back home tomorrow and I'm definatly going to play some games. If anyone wants to join, you're always welcome :D might even fire up a stream.
  9. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Wrong I'm afraid.
    The new balance as far as I can make out is whoever has the best economy macro wins, simple as that.
  10. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

So, Quitch just posted that 4v4 clan tournament that Exodus is hosting. I for one am eager to play. Anyone want to join the epicness? :)
    cdrkf likes this.
  11. sookrispy

sookrispy Active Member

12. cdrkf

Just to clarify- this isn't a standard Tournament, its a 4 v 4 league with other clans, that will run over several months. Games will be arranged between clans as and when.

All players who sign up are simply adding themselves on the 'bench' so they can be called to play during the season.

Anyone who doesn't register by the 8th of September wont be eligible to play in any of the games. Ideally we should get all Promethean members to sign up for this so that we can get a team of 4 together for each mach, so sign up guys!
    archcommander and rivii like this.
  13. pilotrose

pilotrose Member

Hello everyone!

I'm an airline pilot and live in the US but commute every month and work in Africa. So I spend a month on a UK timezone and a month on a USA PST timezone. I used to play TA back in the day and was super stoked to see PA in the works. I bought the game a couple of weeks ago and have been playing as much as I can during my time off. I'm loving it and think I'm ready to join up with a clan to further enjoy this game.

I'm downloading the teamspeak client as we speak. Let me know what's next. Cheers
    cdrkf and archcommander like this.
  14. sookrispy

sookrispy Active Member

Hey there and welcome to Promethean!

We are usually most active on our teamspeak from 6-12 GMT so if you fancy some team games, thats the best time to catch all of us.

You can find the teamspeak info on our website: https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/contact
  15. pilotrose

pilotrose Member

Disregard. Was having problems connecting to the server but got it figured out.
  16. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

Nice to have you. Hope to see you in game some time soon.
    pilotrose likes this.
  17. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

Hey!

I've been playing PA since November and now I'm looking for some skilled opponents to get better at the game, and I thought joining a clan would be a good way of doing that. I've been playing mostly 2v2:s with my friend, Killander, who by the way also is interested in joining. We're both swedes and usually play a couple of evenings a week.

So basically: How do we join? :)
    Last edited: September 3, 2014
  18. pilotrose

pilotrose Member

hej hej

I train in Stockholm, Sweden every 6 months haha.

I'm brand new but I'll give you the low down. Just go here: https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/contact

Then download teamspeak and login to their server. Once you're in just say hello and introduce yourself. That's pretty much it. Cheers!
  19. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Yeah that is pretty much it. Nice to finally have some scandinavians i can understand : P (Guy that has lived in Norway here)

Most people are online in the evening (utc +1/2) so best to look for some opponets around that time.

We are currently practicing a bit for a 4v4 clan tournament. You should sign up, i can't promise you will be able to play since there are 4 spots and a lot already have signed up. But if you don't you are not allowed to play in it at all. Here is a link http://exodusesports.com/tournament/clanwars/ (you will need to register and sign up on this site)
  20. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

We'd love to play in the clan wars with you :)