Promethean Clan-General Discussions/Announcments

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by lancemich, September 27, 2013.

1. nerofearstar

nerofearstar Active Member

2. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Everyone please welcome Cmdrflop as our new general, he's just taken over lancemich's position and will be improving and recruiting all over the place.

Also my game still won't work. Anyone with ideas help me please.
  3. lapsedpacifist

Sick, I think I've fixed my mod problems and I'll be online thursday and friday around 3:30 and then sunday evening for a few hours. Need to learn the new build, I'm well out of practice. Almost lost to the hard AI today :0

Hope someone's around those times to play with me
    chazz00999 likes this.
  4. chazz00999

chazz00999 Member

I'll join you, is that 3:30 GMT?
  5. lapsedpacifist

Yep
  6. sookrispy

sookrispy Active Member

Hey guys!

So I guess I'm new to this clan and i just wanted to say hi! I'm up for playing some games with you guys to see how you guys play and all your strats and everything. So yeah, I'm usually on at least once a day from 20:00-24:00 depending on hw or other stuff so If anyone wants to play then, that would be cool.

Thanks
    cmdrflop and nerofearstar like this.
  7. nerofearstar

nerofearstar Active Member

hey guys sorry i aint been as active as i would like to of been but i am back up and running now so hopefully i will see u all in game really soon
    cmdrflop likes this.
  8. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

It is good your back, i have a lot of time tomorrow so just pm me if you want to sharpen your skills a bit after being gone for a while ;) Hopefully also some others will have time to join.( Lapsed, cdkrf, speneth, dionysus maybe?)

In addition, welcome to the clan sookrispy, that were some pretty nice games we had today.

Also does anyone have archcommanders email?(I need it)
  9. iscin

iscin New Member

So what is the best place to get information about what is going on in the clan?
  10. lapsedpacifist

Arch's email is on the website in the 'contact us' section. He replied to my PM the other day though so you might be able to get him on here.

@iscin what sort of info do you mean? If you just mean when we're playing etc I would advise connecting to the TS server whenever you're free, and maybe dropping posts here. Most of us check this thread/our inboxes every day.
  11. lapsedpacifist

Could I ask all Promethean members to ensure they connect to the teamspeak server whenever they're playing, very often there's no one online (well other than cmdrflop of course :p).

This will help us play together more often and cut down on organisation through other means (like these forums). Just connect whenever you're playing PA, it only takes a second.
    nerofearstar likes this.
  12. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

No problem Lapsed... btw any chance I could get added onto the list of members?
  13. cdrkf

Hi iscin, you can get information from the website (although I think it needs updating a bit more often), also we tend to put messages out on this thread and Lapsed often PM's active members when we're planning a bit of a clan match.

Web address is: https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/home

We also have a Teamspeak server up and running (go to the website and 'Contact Us' page for details) which we all tend to use as the clan lobby to get games going.
  14. lapsedpacifist

Oops, sorry!
    Must have forgotten to add you when you joined, I'll do it now.
    cdrkf likes this.
  15. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

You can also just connect when you can't really play. That is what the channel chilling is for after all. It's just nice to see who is online and it makes it easier to discuss things. For example when you're on the forums because you don't have time for a game :rolleyes: (Apparently) you can just click connect to teamspeak server while you're at it. Talk a bit with the new members do they don't think i'm the only one active on the clan! :( Such alone... much loneliness.......wow....
  16. lapsedpacifist

You're right, I'll spend a bit more time connected.

I'm basically just really bored by current game balance though, so I'm mostly playing other things.
  17. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

We are out there......hiding....waiting.....!
  18. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Yes, true. The game is quite boring now, RIP my t1 spam.I just a play a bit with new members so they don't go unactive right away now. We could ofcourse play some games with some rules so it becomes a bit more interesting. Have done this the nerofearstar quite often in the past. Works well
  19. lapsedpacifist

Yeah, we used to do tank only battles during the bot/air dominance days.

If you wanna play some matches with gents rules that'd be good fun
  20. cdrkf

Hi all, just to let you know I've been commenting in a thread discussing 1 v 1 games amongst other things. I've invited players who'd like to 1 v 1 against me / us to swing by the TS server to arrange games. Hope that's OK with everyone (I just pointed them to the details on the website), as I think we could all use some games against some of the top PA players....