Promethean Clan-General Discussions/Announcments

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by lancemich, September 27, 2013.

1. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

Hello Fellow Prometheans!

As the Galactic wars of PA Beta rage on we have amassed quite an impressive crew. What began with humble beginnings on the message boards to give people an easy option to find a clan to work with has moved forward with a very constant speed. You can give yourselves a pat on the back for all the effort!

It’s also noteworthy how some players have developed their skills over time. We collectively are moving in the right direction and hopefully something we can pass on to new recruits and players just learning the ropes.

We can also thank Dionytadema for his very pro-active setting up of the webpage. Something we should all help with our skills as and when he needs it. We should also be thinking more of moving there off this thread more...

So moving forward there are a number of points (or 'to do's') I put forward a while back which I will list again here to make it simple;

1. Add a link to the website from your signature. [a lot of us have done this already]
    2. Upload signatures to website on a special page.
    3. Anyone in the clan who as of yet has not received a signature from me (archcommander) please ask me for one.
    4. Write up a full list of members. [Done - you all should be included in this conversation but if you have been included in error let me know]
    5. Arrange with casters (we need a few more too) some more games, some artwork/music if they need it and a duel casting setup. It's going to be awesome when we get into this! [mrj90k is working on his own channel as we speak - something for us all to look forward to!]
    6. Agree among the commanders a long term (and hopefully secure/private) form of in game chat. [Some people suggested mumble, others TS and others already use Skype so this is still very much on the list of things to do - I also want everyone's ideas on this]
    7. Arrange a tournament and some small challenges (for cash maybe) in the clan.
    8. Plan ahead for cross clan matches.
    9. Buy archcommander a better machine. lol Just kidding he's going to do that himself... with your money after all the tourneys he wins. [again kidding :D]
    10. Work out the best method of exchanging funds for cash prizes for games. [Paypal for me seems best but I will look again nearer the time]
    11. Help out on the website development.
    12. Win games, lots and lots of them. [you're doing well here!]

So a few other things would be I/We need to know of anyone outside of the UK/Ireland timezone as we shall be appointing regional directors say for example in Canada or Norway etc. This will help organise games among players in different areas more effectively, and it should be an enjoyable role. I would hope to consider the next round of 'rankings' within the clan. Of course we are still in Beta and still growing so there might be a few good opportunities for those who joined earlier to work their way up through open posts. I'm sure the current Generals could do with a few Lieutenant General's to support their roles. [The hierarchy is loosely based on commissioned officers in the US Army - with a few adaptations]

So any ideas, creativity, input and suggestions that would help us progress would be appreciated.

Also Lancemich and I will have to update the first post of this thread with some updated info and such...

Register on the website as well... (as far as I know my registration worked? If not then I have to do it myself again too. lol) we will hopefully work together to make the best we can out of it.

At ease soldiers. ;)

#stealingfirefromthegods

N.B. If I have missed anyone from our clan thread please let me know!

Tris375,

wilky101,

lapsedpacifist,

lancemich,

nutbag1911,

mrj90k,

igncom1,

dionytadema,

nerofearstar,

gregorybl,

Xthefrennchmanx,

Cmdrflop,

dala1984,

kylejames99,

STORMS,

Corang,

HotIce,

Quazzi,

Chaosrein,

challuk,

rgturner244,

SnugEnd,

ledo1222,

ultracommanderjim

archcommander

mrgnome

Muukzor
    Last edited: October 15, 2013
  2. archcommander

Now?
  3. nerofearstar

nerofearstar Active Member

hope archcommander dont mind me adding to this but just wanna say welcome all and thank to those that are helping owt with jobs this clan realy is coming together very well and with all our help we can get to where we wanna be the best haha. also as arch has said there are a few that our developing there skills realy well one or two of us are entering tournaments playing against the best plays so well done guys and one last note now we have a list of plyers i wanna get some in house ranked matches up and on go so hopefully if u all want we will see this up in a few weeks .
    Again welcome and good luck generals
    archcommander likes this.
  4. nerofearstar

well if he wants to do one and ur up for it yer
  5. archcommander

Keep a note of this then;https://forums.uberent.com/threads/rel-pa-tournaments-54631.50777/
  6. nerofearstar

7. nerofearstar

already have it
  8. quazzi

quazzi Member

9. masterofroflness

masterofroflness Well-Known Member

sure when? and where? how do i contact you guys?
  10. archcommander

Any of the Generals should be fine. Just ask anyone when they are online.
  11. archcommander

You do IRC?
  12. archcommander

We need a funny game and your the man to do it XD
  13. masterofroflness

alright where to?
  14. masterofroflness

IRC ? also I don`t know any of your generals
  15. nerofearstar

well i am one of them just so u know
  16. masterofroflness

wheres the other one or ones you`re fighting off against ? Im ready right now, are you guys not ready?
  17. nerofearstar

i am guessing ur the caster
  18. masterofroflness

I guess i am so what game shall I be casting.
  19. nerofearstar

errr good question i think i am only one on
  20. masterofroflness

alright tell me when you guys are ready ^^