Problem with running Planetary Annihilation

Discussion in 'Support!' started by dzemgi, July 1, 2013.

1. delthius09

delthius09 New Member

could i get some help with it? i keep getting the error 126 no matter what i've tried and apparently my drivers are up to date

Attached Files:

2. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

3. delthius09

delthius09 New Member

interesting, every time i tried updating it said it was already up to date, thanks, i'll try it out and see what happens
    it works now, all i had to do was update my OS to 8.1...i hate 8.1 but i'll manage
    Last edited: June 27, 2014
  4. icgshroom

icgshroom New Member

my game will play for about 2mins then it just crashes, i think i've updated my drivers but im not sure, please help :)

Attached Files:

5. michaelpeterman

michaelpeterman New Member

PA.exe has stopped working

Attached Files:

6. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

It may be difficult to find a driver new enough to run PA on your ATI FirePro v5700 as it's designed for CAD/Engineering/3D modelling ...

Pa.exe is crashing because your current driver is from 2009 and is way too old to run PA..

You could maybe try installing the HyperWorks 12.0.1 driver it's revision 9.003.3.3-WHQL
    http://www2.ati.com/drivers/firepro/9.003.3.3-WHQL-Win7x32x64-153757C.exe

The driver i linked to may not work but it's far newer than your current driver,
    You may need to wait for SXX to come online, He may have a better solution or may know of a better driver to use for your FirePro series Workstation graphics card...
    Last edited: September 16, 2014