1. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Despite saying this 8097835785320 times I still have to keep saying that I can't speak after 9:30 GMT (4:30 EST), so for the love of god don't ask me or other's twice a match why i'm not speaking :evil: If I invite you into a party with Chron and he invites you into a game, don't continuosly ask me what's happeneing, AND THEN keep saying that you can't hear me and that I need to un-mute my mic (choiio did all of this for a good 10 minutes, not irritating at all :roll: ).

/long overdue rant
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Wildman can't call out pro's/bot's after a certain time, but is able to complain all night
    lol.

I know this isn't the compliment thread but

crimsonautumn's assassin was good in the match yesterday. Everyone for the most part can play a good assassin, but everyone has their own little spin on it. I think Crimson's assassin is slightly better than most of the assassin play I've seen recently.

Crimsonskull's gunner is good too, and thank god we have someone who can actually play gunner. I constantly have to go gunner because people can't play or even better "they aren't warmed up". 4 games go by and I still have to play gunner -_-

Zatchmo played towards the end yesterday and boy was it worth it to pick him first. Wildman pretty much made it his priority to go for zatchmo, and even underneath all that pressure he was doing great.

One person I have to critique is The Yeilding Ram. I need to see his rail gun more but he was playing tank mostly, and I feel he can benefit from reading shammas' guide or watching some game play. I couldn't get him to go gunner because he didn't feel it was up to par with the rest of us, but his gunner has absolutely wrecked me in pub matches. Has anyone seen his private gunner? He says he enjoys a more passive class, but I think he would do more dammage with gunner over tank.
  3. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Chron's host was worse than yours for 1 of the games. I literally couldn't jump and I was teleporting most of the places (you probably already know that though) :oops: . That's why I was unusually loud at that time of night.
  4. gunked

gunked New Member

I would say he is as good as Crimsonskulls gunner but i have only seen him go gunner once so it is hard to judge
  5. teapot

good thing that title wasn't up for grabs that last game MLG. :?
  6. choiio

choiio New Member

Dudeee im sowyy you know how my mic sometimes does not pick up anyones voice at times, well scince no one was replying I kept thinking it had that problem and kept trying to fix it. Im Sowwyy <3
  7. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

pfft, thanks ,shuoulda seen me before you came in.
  8. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Crimson and Choiio's assassin's have definetly improved over the last week.
  9. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Haven't played against crimson's assassin much lately but enjoyed going against cholo when I got to yesterday. I know its been mentioned before but just because im on your team doesnt mean assassin is spoken for; i always make it a point to offer to let someone else play it becaue Seeing people do well with 2 classes makes me wish I could do it as well and i cant do that without playing off class in privates.
  10. joker

joker Active Member

intervention is also currently the holder of the assassin championship belt. the other 4 at the moment are vacated as such that we didnt bother to put them up for grabs and to be honest arent nearly as funny
  11. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Ima whoop MLG's ***!!!
  12. teapot

who has the support belt? agots?
  13. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Dibs! :lol:

Suck it.
  14. gemicide

gemicide New Member

I have the belt sucka :D
  15. joker

joker Active Member

man get off my support belt u haters, you guys cant hold a candle to my tactics or slaying prowess
  16. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

Turntables snagged the belt and fled.
  17. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Can't see your name on it. Called dibs first :p

Suck it.
  18. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

[​IMG]

Nothing like an outdated wrestling reference to put things in perspective.
  19. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Before I play in a PM again, I must get an Uber Streak as an assassin in form of penance. And with all you tryhards that are joining my games, that task is quite difficult.
  20. meat

meat New Member

We want the gold sucka!
    Gemicide, we're coming for you nyukka!