1. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Three games in a row, ended in 5 minutes or less. Thanks to Frank. And yours truly.
  2. talent

talent New Member

@deadpool rlly!? What were the teams?
  3. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Ask Chron. All I know is that whatever team Frank and I were on, we won.
  4. gunked

gunked New Member

i join in one game and Murky went 30-2 assassin as main slayer, holy ****. I also got a sick spawn kill on gem, i blame Jon for giving me his bad habits.
  5. joker

joker Active Member

i forget the teams exactly but we had some new faces playing assassin minus one it was yielding who has experience, and deadpool just feasted on them lol i like how deadpool can win a game by himself and kills the ball when its down bc today every time my team got ball down we ended it within the minute but every time i was playing vs the stacked team it was just drawn out to no end with no1 hitting the ball. if you wanna play like that stay in publics because nobody minus a very few who played today should be rubbing it in, because if it was a few months ago the ppl who enjoy rubbing it in would be put in their place and back into publics

edit: noticed a couple mistakes. but yeah, if you are coming in just to put up cool looking stats, dont bother, because everyone else is capable of doing it but thats what pubs are for, privates are meant to be a better experience, not ppl playing selfish and hurting their team, or playing selfish bc they can on a stacked team
  6. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

this should be a new topic because I noticed that alot in that last private I played, I may have sucked and been mad rusty but half my deaths were just trying to damage that damn moneyball because NoBoDy was attacking it at all! :x
  7. gunked

gunked New Member

@Chron

I also find trashing talking annoying but you know its part of the game people will always do it after a match. Just gotta ignore it
  8. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I kinda trash talk, but I at least go after the ball. I am not the self-appointed team martyr for no reason.
  9. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

if you go negative in a private match...it means you played the objective ;)
  10. gunked

gunked New Member

looks at feedle :? :lol:
  11. joker

joker Active Member

maybe, but theres usually not much of it in PMs. any at all is fvcking around among myself wildman and chollo i feel. serious trash talk has just about been eliminated from PM play bc it turned ppl away. its easy to ignore talk but when the match is clearly over and people just wont end it, its annoying because its time that could be spent getting another potentially better one started
  12. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

The private matches I played in were okay, could have been balanced a little more. Trying not to sound big-headed, I keep feeling really bad when I Gunner as there's little resistance and I normally push back the whole team onto there spawn ring. I really want to go against Shademan again as I really think he could be the number 1 Gunner (he destroyed me in his private match :shock: :oops: )
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Sounds like PM's got real fun after I left last night.
  14. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

when do pm's typically get played?
    I would like to get back in.
  15. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Whenever someone takes the initiative to set one up. Nobody is consistent enough to give you an exact time. Just watch your FL, when it looks like all your MNC buddies are doing the same thing - "In the Menus for Monday Night Combat" - expect an invite.
  16. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Are we playing tonight around 5:30 EST still? I'm home and can play but need to know when to steal the Xbox back from the girlfriend(Why did I buy Skyrim with only one xbox...)
  17. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

Thats funny. Im watching my girl play skyrim too.
  18. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I normally try to get them started up at 4-5pm EST.
  19. joker

joker Active Member

good matches today. ppl seriously need to start getting more versatile though especially ppl who have been playing the game for a long time bc its crutching and frustrating to not be able to try someone different on a class that is being opposedly outdone by the other teams player of that class.

on another note, i kinda wish miracle still played bc wildman is just destroying lately, that would be a hell of a clash if he got back into it

edit: and people need to stop fvcking doubling up on classes in privates, **** is getting annoying, gemecide has admitted to not being good at anything but support but lately hes been the only 1 class wonder willing to play whatever is needed
  20. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Miracle or Chaos yea. MLG, Chollo and shademan are the only Gunner's giving me problems atm.

Edit : Trying to get better at assault, but I keep feeling i'm putting my team at a disadvantage by not going Gunner :? . Still can't find a decent build I can go well with :(

EDIT 2 : I am a fairly decent tank, but jetgun doesn't work AT ALL on American hosts, even if it's perfect for other classes :cry:
    Last edited: December 4, 2011