Post your alt xbox account for lols

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by the_feedle, December 10, 2011.

1. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

i had some fun with
    u mad bro lol
    i got a 4 kill multi and a couple of spawn strikes for lol

I think today is my last day...
    If i can avoid privates today ill abuse it some more :>
  2. truckus

truckus New Member

I played against you as aToxicShot once. You were on my team for a few matches and played mostly tank and I noticed how well you handled the class even though you were like level 46. I sent you prop mail and you said something like "thanks. had forum friends teach me a lot and lots of comp. shooter exp."

Then you were on the other team for a few and your assault tortured me :(
  3. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

Don't know who it was, but a I think my favorite alt account name that I came across is 'Juiced Gunner'. Lived up to the name. :lol:
  4. meat

meat New Member

Juiced Gunner.

Saw him 6 months ago.
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I remember that guy! I was in his lobby quite a while ago and asked him who he was. He replied stonebu.
  6. teapot

teapot Post Master General

you would have never guessed toxicshot was chron, especially after he said he's got plenty of competitive shooter experience. That rules him out right away.
  7. joker

joker Active Member

this is my first shooter omg! speaking of that teapot get your halo:reach back, its real halo again which means its the best
  8. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

I've known ZanySniper for 2 years and he has over 40k gamerscore

are you sure that's an alt?
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

^
    ^
    ^
    TROLL'd

LOL!
  10. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Chron1cle.

I hacked that bitch.
  11. truckus

truckus New Member

Got voice hatemail from iDeadEye's alt. acct. a few days ago. It's rTizz6446.

I recognized the voice right away and the trademark senseless babbling. Something about me trying very hard.

I had non-prestige randies AND split screeners on my team and he had at least 1 slimbot on his team. We went gunner vs. gunner and broke pretty much even in our 1 on 1's and I ended up winning that game after juicing the ball twice in overtime.
  12. joker

joker Active Member

i feel like ive played vs this account before but i guess i didnt notice anything special lol
  13. truckus

truckus New Member

It's deffinitely deadeye, had a run in with him the week before this happened and he referenced it in the voicemail plus the voice was exactly the same.

I'll admit he didn't play up to his usual standard because I'm not really that great of a gunner.

Also, I wound up in one of your assault/gunner only privates while searching for random matches a few days ago, Joker. I was on Wildman's team for a few minutes before I quit out of a 4v6 but I had fun. I'm usually always up for private match invites if the rosters are short.
  14. joker

joker Active Member

sure send me a FR il get you in. i think i was running gold juice that match and led the room in kills lol
  15. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

stole my build :x lawsuit incoming