possibilty of a story-esque mode?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ElfControl, October 29, 2010.

1. willofnadal3

willofnadal3 New Member

what if at the begging there is this creepy scientist who always says that after mixing the DNA he would claim that he has created the best soldier and would list their strengths i also wouldint mind seeing more personality in the charecter and what if you could go outside the arena and face the most likley horrid outside theres aa lot of possible ideas about this so i dont think uber should skip out on a probaly amazing feature wwhitch comes along with new pro tags HIYOO
  2. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

[​IMG]
  3. ElfControl

ElfControl New Member

I was actually expecting something like this: A malfunctioning clone (players choosing) gets shelved, because, you know, he's/she's malfunctioning , so he drags himself out of the ground and fights to take REVENGE in a dystopian future where peoples rights are being slowly drained while being distracted by it by such shows like MNC. But you know, you cant have everything.
  4. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

I can easily see a story mode with the new DLC now.

The new loading screens says it all.

For instance, in the Support Campaign, Level Seven: Ride a purple Bouncer while staying alive AND collect twenty spunky can drops while battling hordes of bots wanting to eat that Bouncer of yours.

DO IT!

If anything, make Bouncers ride-able. :twisted: