"Popcorn" by Slotmachine Featuring Gamini 7

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Pave, August 17, 2012.

1. Pave

Pave Active Member

Well Internet, you have beaten me by (finally) uploading the "Popcorn" single by "Slotmachine feat. Gemini7". So much being the (first) cool guy introducing this remix in one of my videos in future...But I'm cool with this regardless.

Anyways, since it's for everyone to listen, here's one of the pieces of my kidhood:

http://youtu.be/pHyk4BxRcak (Radio Mix)
    http://youtu.be/uT1yARdvv8U (Short Techno Cut (and the one from my kidhood))
    http://youtu.be/Q7wAUTNQh0Q ((Long) Techno Mix)
  2. calahuscuth

calahuscuth New Member

mastering electronic music

Audio engineering is a promising job that gives immense chance in film, video creation, audio broadcasting and promoting. Audio engineers use a variety of recording products these as large-tech microphones that are expected to report even the slightest versions of sound.

The normal concept of engineering relates to developing bridges, buildings, roads and identical type of perform. Most men and women do not imagine of audio engineering as a kind of classic engineering. Nonetheless, it is a person of the best paying jobs and has lots of prosperous persons doing work in the area. mastering dance music tips

Audio conferencing has never ever had a technological know-how champion. The industry leader historically was the lethargic AT&T whose once innovative Bell Labs dabbled with web technologies and then broke apart. The Newborn Bells carried on this tradition. Consequently, the community has never had an modern advocate. A new breed of entrepreneurial innovators is beginning a populist revolution.
  3. calahuscuth

calahuscuth New Member

mastering dance music

Audio engineering is a promising occupation that offers immense possibility in movie, video creation, sound broadcasting and advertising. Audio engineers use a number of recording units these as superior-tech microphones that are required to record even the slightest versions of audio.

The standard notion of engineering relates to developing bridges, properties, roads and similar variety of operate. Most persons do not imagine of audio engineering as a type of conventional engineering. On the other hand, it is a person of the best paying work opportunities and has a lot of profitable folks operating in the subject. dance music mastering

Audio conferencing has certainly not had a technological innovation champion. The market place leader historically was the lethargic AT&T whose as soon as revolutionary Bell Labs dabbled with web technologies and then broke apart. The Infant Bells carried on this custom. For that reason, the industry has under no circumstances had an ground breaking advocate. A new breed of entrepreneurial innovators is beginning a populist revolution.