Poll: use mods competitively YES or NO?

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by MrTBSC, September 14, 2015.

?

Mods for general competitive play (ranked and tournaments) YES or NO ?

1. YES, i aprove of mods for all that however arenĀ“t used to blatantly cheat

52 vote(s)
    83.9%
  2. NO, i want purely the basegame to be used as fundament for competitive play

7 vote(s)
    11.3%
  3. i am undecided / i refrain from voting

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. badfucatus

badfucatus Active Member

Harass early, and don't stop, keep them on the back foot. Think where they might send an early fabber, and make sure something is there to say hi. Never stop expanding.
    TBH I have hot build installed, but I don't use hot keys. This game does not really need a very high APM. Just try and be comfortable in how you play, have fun, and if you hit a losing streak, play a few customs.
  2. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Oh look...it's back *Goes off to find chair*

ANY ONE WANT A COLD ONE FOR THIS ROUND?

...hmm oh they're still at it eh? Welp I got no classes today so lets see some good rude insulting comments before the nights end!
    I want this thread more derailed than a train that has actually derailed and some good mod vs user banning!

AAAAAAAAAAAND

FIGHT!
  3. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

read the yes anwer again ... and tell me it didn't leave room for debate as to what mods feel like cheating or not ..
  4. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

blatant cheat: spawn unit for no metal f.e. ... can't be any more blatant than that, can it? even though this is server than client ..

the rest is up to the yessayers ..