plz help my game is broken

Discussion in 'Support!' started by natedog5476, April 30, 2018.

1. natedog5476

natedog5476 New Member

its fixed yay! i turned my res scaling down to subsample 50% like you said now theres no more GUI lag i am on a 4k monitor and i usually haft to turn down the res with most games to get good fps PA is a bit confusing threw so thxs guys
  2. natedog5476

natedog5476 New Member

also how would you turn down the game res or did i just turn it down id like to get more game fps when i battle with large armys
  3. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

If playing offline, be sure to enabled hyper-threading in Game Settings/Server.

But with large armies, there comes a point where you run into the limits of the CPU's single-core speed

More information at https://wiki.palobby.com/wiki/Plane...r_Sim_Performance_/_Time_Dilation_/_RAM_Usage
  4. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

PA uses subsampling instead of resolution changes. It has the same effect, but it looks nicer. So you don't need to adjust resolution. You can try playing with the other graphics settings too to see if you can get out a bit more fps.

The info @lulamae supplied helps you when your game speed appears to slow down. You can check all the individual stats during the game by pressing <Ctrl>+P. Each time you press that it will show you different stats. The first one shows you your client fps. The last one shows you sim speed (should be 10fps). That last one is where @lulamae 's advice applies.

Anyway, glad you got rid of the UI lag!