Pledges go like crazzy! O.o

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by galaxy366, September 7, 2012.

1. Pawz

Pawz Active Member

I find it interesting that it's not old backers upping their pledges so much as thousands of new backers showing up in the last few days.

Lots of people like the Galactic war idea? Or is it just people signing on because it's almost done.. time will tell.
  2. ooshr32

ooshr32 Active Member

How do you arrive at that conclusion?

Just because Kicktraq shows a boost in the number of contributors doesn't mean old backers aren't upping too.
  3. Pawz

Pawz Active Member

Calculate the average new backer amount * the number of new backers, covers most of the pledges... and the boost is definitely linked to a higher number of backers signing on.
  4. thedeserttiger

thedeserttiger New Member

i'm a old backer and i just doubled my pledge today.
  5. dosbag

dosbag Member

I have seen many backers up their pledges. Most of the current revenue is due to the new pledge levels I think. And also the fact that 4 days are left and people who sat on the fence for budget reasons/whatever else reason now want to sneak in and snatch some rewards. Galactic war also did a good job of pulling in people who didnt want to buy previously due to no word on singleplayer. I think I am being too optimistic by thinking we will hit 1.8 but meh.
  6. thedeserttiger

thedeserttiger New Member

well there was word on single player but it was only player vs AI maps nothing like a campaign which is what GW is ment to fill
  7. dosbag

dosbag Member

I meant to say campaign :oops:
  8. ooshr32

ooshr32 Active Member

How are you calculating that 'average new backer amount'.
    Please tell me you're not dividing the daily pledges by the daily amount from the Kicktraq?
  9. felipec

felipec Active Member

It's happening!! average of $ 3,750 in the last 12 hours!!
    If we maintain an average of $ 3,000 per hours for the next 92 hours, we will end the kickstarter campaign with almost $1.85 million!!!!
  10. acey195

acey195 Member

Uber stepped up the ante once more. Employing hypnotic imagery to attract more pledgers :shock:
    [​IMG]

....Awesome.... :shock:
  11. felipec

felipec Active Member

....Awesome.... :shock: