Please dont put MNC on the computer

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by X tweaker IGC, August 7, 2010.

1. X tweaker IGC

X tweaker IGC New Member

lol ya i take back everything i said guys srry
  2. spunkify

spunkify New Member

I own both and while I would want a PC version more than xbox ill still be buying it on xbox since its first.
  3. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Insignificant fool! I am a SPUF (Steam Powered User Forum). We are immune to flames! We are the internet's Fire Element Trolls! And by pouring water on us (Aka trying to calm us down) You will just make thing worse and a wild grease fire appears!

But don't worry, i have come in peace and don't plan to start a flame war. I just want the game for my PC so i can also enjoy it with a plate of Bacon next to me. I think that it would be wise for Uberentertainment to release it for PC since they can make a couple of bucks on it. Atleast on Steam if the advert is flashy with pretty colors we don't hesitate to spend 20 euros (Or 30 bucks, yea i'm from europe, deal with it!) on the game. And as i read in another thread where one of the devs said that Dedicated Servers was a no brainer. Nothing makes a PC gamer more happy then a comment like that. And i hope ALL game developers have learned something from Activision and MW2. What works perfectly fine on Xbox dosen't mean it will do as good when ported over to PC! :x

Anyways this seems like a nice and tidy forum with a bunch of friendly people. I think i have to recomend this forum to all my SPUF Friends :mrgreen:

Keep up the good work Uber!
  4. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

You might want to wait for the PC port to be announced first because this is currently an xbox game forum.
  5. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Yea i know :(

And i don't even have a Xbox :cry:

Why Justin? Why must you wake me up to this No PC MNC Port world that is called reality? Why must you crush my dreams! :(
  6. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Thanks for all the kind words and the support guys!

Another reason why I would like to see a PC port (additional to to my own interests) is that I believe Uber can make a good amount of money if they put the game on Steam. And not only do they deserve to make some good money, it would also mean we are more likely to see longer support and even more DLC!
    No worries IGC, we are just teasing. But to address your main concern: I think if MNC is ported to the PC the chances are even better that you will see new DLC in the long run. (Unless Microsoft enforces some stupid rules about the number of updates a XBLA title can get. In that case it wont matter if there is a PC version or not.) But the Uber guys said they are planning to support MNC as good and as long as possible. I have never seen a more determined developer team that cared more about their community. There is no doubt in my mind that they will support MNC to the fullest - on all platforms.

Btw, I'm a PC exclusive guy as well, so are many of the people I know and all my friends. The main reason that I never even considered buying a Xbox is that the games can't be modded. I love tinkering around with stuff (just take a closer look at the MNC wiki ;)) and MS won't allow it.
    Here are some screens of my maps in case you are interested:
    http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=25303
    http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=26217
    http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=31263
    http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19414
  7. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

Because I can :twisted:
  8. mrman165

mrman165 New Member

srry guys I have 2 agree with tweaker
  9. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Because. . .?
  10. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

The part with TF2 can be blaimed on Microsoft and Microsoft only. Yes the Xbox TF2 got its *** kicked by Valve's stubborness for not taking charged for their DLCs. I agree that they should have given in, but that is Valve in a nutchase... Thats why most PC gamers love them <3
  11. lordnovas

lordnovas New Member

It would be sick if it was on PC as well, they could release some Mod tools man...imagine a adding in crazy stuff like skate boards or just building cool maps.