Player base and replay value

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by XENONOX, February 28, 2011.

1. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

My goal is to have a gaming capable PC in the far off future when I become an independent person with a career, but for now, I'll support the game for as long as I can. I haven't touched Black Ops in over 2 months as far as shooters go and I go to MNC when I want a break in playing fighting games or various indie games.
  2. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Are you me?
  3. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Pretty sure im not. Please keep your posts to a 4 word minimum or you run the risk of getting banned.
  4. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

:lol:
  5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i think that counts as a word.
    Code:
     :lol: 
    does lol surrounded by semicolons count as a word?

also, playerbase is good.
  6. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

I still get put in matches with levels 1-20
  7. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

See you in 7 days.
  8. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Yeah. Because I should have to put in 3 more words to indicate that I agree, and think it's funny?

Screw that. If I get banned for that, then whatever. I'm not padding my posts, and I refuse to go through some Capcha wannabe.

Well, it DOES stand for "Laugh out Loud".

As do I. Poor, poor souls.
    Last edited: March 4, 2011
  9. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

What?
  10. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Please post responsibly.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

as is the belief of most of the people here.
    thats still only 3 words. see you in a week.

also, the replay value is good.
  12. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

:cry:

OR, as is the new Uberpolitically correct version: Your response to my post has influenced my emotions, in a manner that is most depressing.
  13. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

ROTFLSHTMSFOAIDMT

Ban avoidance: Rolling On The Floor Laughing So Hard That My Sombrero Fell Off And I Dropped My Taco
  14. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Wow. Really?

I'm just saying that your mindset is exactly mine. I can't wait till Brink comes out and unless MNC does something to bring me back, I probably won't be back.

And calm it down, I have never post-padded and never will. Maybe do some research before judging. My sign-up date predates nearly everyone here and I am only barely in the top 50 of posters in terms of post count.
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

16. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Wow, I can't believe I missed all that.

And Organous is a mod? Alrighty then.
  17. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

MNC is now the only game I ever play - I never seem to get fed up of it, even when
    spending an entire evening getting owned by Mootpinks & IPUR3 EVIL, it's still
    great fun ( a whole night of coming top of a losing team :lol: )
    A couple of new maps would help prolong the game as everyone I've talked into getting
    the game stop playing after a couple of weeks of the same 5 maps, so now no-one on my friends list plays.
    I'm happy with 5 maps, but I just wish Steel Peel would turn up more often & not
    have Ammo Mule as every-other bleeding map!!
  18. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

I'm pretty much in the same mindset, though I have been playing other games for single player (Beyond Good and Evil for example). If I get bored with playing one class, I just choose another that I haven't used in a while. I don't care if the team I'm on wins or loses as long as it's not a roflstomp either way, as I still have fun.

As for the 5 maps thing, sounds just like Team Fortress 2, and I'm not just talking about the console versions. Even though the PC version has dozens of official/community maps, the majority of servers only play a few maps most of the time. Examples are Dustbowl, Goldrush, Badwater Basin, 2Fort (lol), and Badlands. Dustbowl and 2Fort have been in TF2 since launch, and Badlands was released a few months later. Goldrush and Badwater Basin are a lot like Dustbowl, only as a separate gametype and not a variation.

And to touch on the "I get matched with low-levels" thing, is this really a bad thing? As long as the teams are fairly even, I have a hard time not having fun. If the other team is likely going to get rolled by your team, why not change it up and try a class that you don't main? You'll have an easier time getting into the mindset of that particular class, which will allow you to develop strategies to counter said class with your main.
  19. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

This is doing well for an Arcade game. I went on Deadliest Warrior this morning and there was one guy. Just now, there was nobody.
  20. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

It still irks me that more people play Sniper: Ghost Warrior than this. That's possibly one of the most garbage-tastic games I have ever been tortured with playing.