Played with BoltAktion & SXD24 today...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by SAR3N, October 6, 2010.

1. iCatastrophe408

iCatastrophe408 New Member

The ending will just be my sig lol cause im lazy lately with that stuff.. & Im still working on intro so i'll try my best on that. Then we should make a video or many :D
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Dude the funny thing is I thought you guys could hear me fine so I was trying my best to communicate and also my normal mumbling thinking out loud chatter. Ask Scathis he should have heard me today just rambling on. lol
  3. Vigil80

Vigil80 New Member

Played with Bolt and Hudson a little bit ago. First time ever; I was starting to think they were a figment of the forum's imagination.

But, they were too good to talk. Or accept friend invites. ;)
    Last edited: October 10, 2010
  4. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

BOLD???!?! BOLD?!?!?!!?
  5. iCatastrophe408

Lol I think he meant you & hud. A clear common mistake. If he actually meant BOLD then I have no idea who he is talking about lol.. I look at leaderboards constantly I see no1 names BOLD. :shock:
  6. Vigil80

Vigil80 New Member

Heh, whoops. Fixed.

I may have accidentally misspelled Bolt, but you willfully misspelled Action. :D
  7. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

lol

I didn't see any fr from you? diff gamertag?

I don't talk cuz' I'm always in party chats or listening to music ;)
  8. DeadStretch

It must be nice. Not being an Assassin means I have to listen for the hum which means I can't have music on. lol Nah but yea I sometime play with headphones on
    :ugeek:
  9. iCatastrophe408

To be honest I never hear any hum must be cause I dont have my volume up. You get better when you do cause you are more alert of assassin, traps, & bombs(airstrikes). etc. So when you happen to play with sound it makes you 3x better. That is what I do with most shooting games. :) Usually one of the best too. Like I was on MGS3 & MGS4 :) & boss on MW2/WAW (;
  10. Jomombo

Jomombo New Member

Every time I see bolt he leaves my games, I do not understand why, theres no excuses for it. I don't recall playing against SXD as of yet, so I can't judge him.
  11. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

bolt aksheeeeeeeeON of course is what he meant to say.

turtle beaches were the best investment i ever made not just for gaming but for anything music tv. (not saying that beaches are the best brand just saying headphones in general)

played with bolt for far to long laast night. i belive i woke in my sleep saying. " His health is so low MELEE him!"
  12. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

You're lucky. I was grooving in my dreams to "...put them both in the rinse cycle." Thanks Hudson...

I got on the ball. It's easy.
  13. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

I'm kinda picky and lobby hop around when playing solo
    Like to find a lobby where it is just starting and the teams are somewhat close in numbers and skill so the match draws out a bit, oh and ofc no LAG :|

If Im dropping in the middle of a match, more often then not its to have a smoke

Also...1 post? must be new to the forums
    Is that your GT? Don't Think I have seen you in game :shrug:

ahahahaha :lol:

I had a blast man, can't wait for the survivitol brawl!

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
  14. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

Played with several of you last night and have to say it was the most fun I've had with MNC in weeks. Even though the competition dropped off at the end, those first several matches were awesome. Hell, I'm happy that I was able to stay in the same room without the host quitting. Wish I could have more opportunities to play with you guys but my odd hours say otherwise...
  15. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

If it was me you played with, then there was no quits because I was hosting.
    One of us in the party almost always takes host as to avoid all the quitting and ruining our matches since it almost never migrates..and quitting out during a loss seems to be so prevalent.
  16. sxd24

sxd24 Member

GET ON THE BALL! ARE YOU ON THE BALL?
  17. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

I'M ON THE BALL!
  18. DeadStretch

This is the winner!
  19. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

20. Ian