PeachyPony is a cheater

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by igotbannedagain, July 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

OOH OOH ME!

How bad am I??
  2. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

There is another guy who hacks lazer balzers??? And here I thought I was the only one. I am no longer a unique snowflake :cry:
  3. drunken feedle

drunken feedle New Member

who?
    r?
    u?
  4. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

5. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Check the gamerscore, i'm the best alt ever.
  6. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Look at any comparable game of any similar level of quality, btw.

I personally look at Battlefield 1943 as being very similar to MNC.

Basic rules that are shared across all maps, a few classes each with their own unique playstyle, but unlike here, there's a distinct lack of nolives destroying public lobbies, or perhaps these assclowns seem less prevalent simply because of the larger population.

BF isn't dying, isn't close to dying, why? Doucherockets aren't spending every waking moment chasing people away from the game.
  7. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

8. RandomToon

I think SooperSmurf is an alt of PeachyPony. He wasn't getting enough attention so he made an account to argue with himself. I fell for it - well played :lol:
  9. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

10. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Dude a smurph you have to be five years old because your Xbox profile makes you look retarded no one should even respond to this guy anymore. Take a look at it he sounds like organus but more stupid.
  11. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

I sure am glad I made this topic.

SHIFT_Timing
  12. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

lol, obviously you enjoy cheating at videogames so you can pretend to be good.

The only people who get offended by my profile are people who it calls out, cheaters and glitchers. I've been reported for my profile many times, as a result a LIVE moderator actually took the time to type a short message to me telling me about the sheer amount of complaints he deals with because of in game cheating, thanking me for my dedication not only to playing without harming their system, but to exposing those who do.

There is no reason to sit and glitch people to death, if you're bored with a game, move on to a new one, it's that simple.
  13. RandomToon

Hahaha, I would never have thought I would agree with you so much dadale. Good job :D

Maybe what he says reminds you of Organus, but I have heard soopersmurf talk when he ended up on my team while pubbing - he doesn't really sound like Organus at all. He sounds like a REALLY angry teenager...

I watched him play the whole time since we were up against no bot level players and I had Chaos FF7 and RustCLAN with me so we could win whenever we wanted - SooperSmurph ran support on LazeRazor and placed his firebase in common pub locations against new players, and just nut hugged the FB until he got juice, then ran forward and killed a person or two before running back to his firebase. He even threw a spawn strike. Next round he was not on our team, so he quit before the game started. Host migration.

There is nothing wrong with this per se, and I am not saying he is bad (better than me at least) I just think it is funny that for all the **** he talks he does exactly what he complains about. I find that...unique...it is like he wants to stop cheaters so that he can be the only one who gets to cheat. He even cheated to get his coveted Left 4 Dead achievement.
    At least Organus walked the walk and didn't throw spawn strikes :|

But, this forum needed a new rageaholic. Glad he is here, it livens things up a bit :lol:
    He joined the MNC PM List, so it will be very interesting to see what he brings when I invite him to a game. :cool:
  14. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

You are outright lying. I have never and will never throw a spawn strike.
  15. RandomToon

Nope. Saw it happen. Get over it. Maybe you "didn't mean to" and are the only person allowed the benefit of the doubt? But how would you really know if you did or not unless you already know how to spawn strike? And how can you know you never will throw an airstrike long? Are you REALLY so perfect? Watching you play I know you are not...none of us are, we ALL make mistakes so please don't say "will never" because you already did.

But, as you said in a previous post:
    So, if you know how to throw a spawn strike - even if you figured out how to do it on your own on accident, or someone "taught" you by hitting you with one - you are a cheater. But face facts, you threw an airstrike at the enemy spawn. You didn't kill anyone, and maybe you missed the mark you were going for, and maybe you didn't realize that was a spawn strike, but you DID do it. I am simply giving you the same benefit of the doubt you have shown others. Either way you know how to cheat so by YOUR OWN DEFINITION you are a cheater. At a minimum you are wrong wrong wrong. At least PeachyPony owns up to what she is, so is better than you for that.

Now, normally, I don't challenge people this much on the forums but honestly you are guilty of what you are screaming against. I have heard you talk in pubs and the venom that you spew. I am reading the hate you are throwing around on the forum that gives people an idea of the community. YOUR ACTIONS drive people away from the game just as much as anything else. So get off of your presumptuous high horse and relax a bit - re-evaluate just what it is that makes you so angry. Anger is a secondary emotion after all...

Until then, ciao! :D
    Last edited: July 30, 2012
  16. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Smurph you are like the guy on cops that had an I love Jesus bumper sticker who got pulled over and in his car he had a few pounds of weed. He thought having that bumper sticker would make cops not be suspicious of breaking the law.
  17. RandomToon

"Jesus" is also the name of a type of weed (probably) so technically he wasn't lying now was he? ;)
  18. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

the magical plant is in the bible. look it up
  19. RandomToon

I tried to, using my copy of a Gideons Bible. That page was missing, oddly enough...
  20. teapot

teapot Post Master General

haha dale there was one with an "I support my local P.D" sticker who got busted as well.

Best thread ever jon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.