PeachyPony is a cheater

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by igotbannedagain, July 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

you should take this noob under your wing teapot, he really could learn a thing or two from you

rule #1 of tips for juice chaining

when we see peachypony in a lobby we quit immediately
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

3. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

^admitted he had a good connection but still constantly gets wrecked even with stacked teams :/ :(
  4. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Its the summer heat waves and no one is saying anything stupid except for that new guy/alt complaining and trying to clown peachy but failing because he is clearly mad. Murph if you need help trolling someone correctly just ask us.
  5. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i'm always the one getting owned :roll:

yet i never make excuses when i lose.. get over yourselves
  6. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Clearly someone takes their $10 video games very seriously.

As future Moderator, I would propose that nobody shoots at anyone else ever. I would also like to propose that we begin metagame development on a Competitive Blitz mode.

Juice buying off
    Assaults and Gunners only
    Mascot off
  7. teapot

who me? was it when I sent you the message saying the host was okay except for the blue skill glitch, lunges not working, and you grappling me out of charges in the air? Yeah, the host is okay and playable.

it's not like I haven't absolutely wrecked you before, it's just I don't really like playing someone 100% of the time on their own host.
  8. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

nothing but excuses out of you. kind of weird how i'm never the one making excuses for you ;)

you're suppose to be the connoisseur of private matches, step your game up.
  9. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Sorry but this kid is not good. Every attempt he made to kill me support vs support ended in failure unless he had juice, which I did not use in that entire game. He gets mad and abuses glitches for kills, that doesn't make him good, it makes him sad. In a game like LoL, where devs play their own game in public, he'd have been permanently barred from the service long ago.

Also, someone who refuses to play except on their own host is obviously abusing a pingspike device or mechanic.
  10. joker

joker Active Member

^ clearly got raped by peachy and is mad
  11. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

SHIFT_Scusami
  12. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

We need proof or your case is irrelevant.
  13. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

14. teapot

sure, excuses lol..

I just learned not to play a class that is as effected by all the lag. like the spunky game where you went from tank to assault to assassin... remember that one?
  15. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

16. teapot

why would I mad at a kid who refuses to play me? doesn't make sense.
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

18. teapot

yawn, lame attempt.

i like it when you occasionally poke fun at me or my personal life. :lol: i get a kick out of it.
  19. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Actually, the Unreal engine has really good options for lag switches. Sure it may use dead reckoning instead of lockstep (DR tends to work better for fast pacing anyway) but lag switching is often dealt with well (as opposed to how it is dealt with in Havok or Frostbite, for example).

But yes, there are advantages to being host. Lots and lots of them. That stems from the whole dead reckoning thing being implemented on a console and not actual interference by the player...

Fact is, he just has a shitty host; I really doubt that it has much to do with intentionally trying to screw with things, aside from MAYBE doing some torrents in the background or something; and even that is more effort than most people like to go through. Especially people who don't take the game all that seriously.
  20. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Ping advantage in online games you say? Please tell us more. If only randomtoon and that other guy that hacks lazer blazers only had a few less pings....they probably would've showed me a thing or two about MNC ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.