Peachy.... "Soooooo Sorrrryyy"

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by the_feedle, July 2, 2012.

1. joker

joker Active Member

It's an alt but he's not that great so nobody really cares about the details surrounding him. If feedle hadn't brought his name up nobody would have. Frank Fotaine is a lot better than bible
  2. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

QFT.

Has Frank ever made it into a PM? He's got potential, he just never gets to exercise it. I think he could be a decent PM Gunner - obviously not against second year vets, but still, look at Chollo.
  3. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Frank has made it into PMs, and he ran a decent sniper. Not too many head shots that I recall, but some nice ice traps in the lanes and good suppression. I do believe he went gunner as well, but ended up fighting against Skill. Still he managed to hold his own. I was not on his team so I don't know what kind of communication he had.
  4. teapot

teapot Post Master General

both frank and bible play passive gunners against me so thats why I said that. I never bothered to creep on his gamercard jon.

I did bother to look at nxs milky's gamerscore of 500 and who wasn't even prestiged. That dude could play a better tank than a lot of ppl who i've seen who are experienced
  5. igotbannedagain

What do you do when you are sitting in pregame lobbies? You gotta start doing your homework son! :p
  6. igotbannedagain

That's actually pretty exciting! I can't wait to run into this guy.

Also, PEOPLE, not ppl. If you need help with that just bookmark this page and copy/paste from my post next time. :)
  7. teapot

teapot Post Master General

P.P.L - Pro Peggle Leauge.

granted the dudes not up on LP's level, but maybe if one of the experienced support/assassin players tried tank.
  8. drunken feedle

drunken feedle New Member

if bible is an alt he doesnt have a reconizeable voice of anyone i know...
    Kinda sounds like patch of blue but i dont think its him
  9. igotbannedagain

IB II IB IL IE

Hides his friends, game history, has very, very low gamerscore for his shooter ability. It's almost like some of you have never seen an alt account in this game before.
  10. gunked

gunked New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YcC_JMpY7Q

frank is the sniper
  11. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

We have to launch an investigation.
  12. igotbannedagain

On it!
  13. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

What was the purpose of making this up? True or not, I can't understand your direction.
  14. igotbannedagain

The purpose of this is to watch lols. See, Feedle is a lolwatcher. I have never actually seen a lol, but I guess they exist. I just assumed that a lol was a verb - again, revolutionising the meta, Feedle has found a way to turn it into a noun.

Keep an eye out for lols/lolz/lulz and please invite me so I can see these majestic … things.
  15. drunken feedle

Im not making it up..
    The point is most private match players dont play enough pubs to find people who could do well in privates.

Kidcahill is another one from the uk whos got a wicked snipe on him

I dono just i see alot of players who can do well and no one else sees this..
    perfect example is how i found dr who. I had a hard time killing him when i was assault and usually i get many lol ring outs vs snipers. Just certain players i know have potential. Thats how i ran into jeremy doll and james melody etc..
  16. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i dont have anybody on my friends list with that gamertag nor do i party up with people, so you are a moron...which pretty much goes without stating
  17. drunken feedle

What state are you from?
  18. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

send me your nudes and ill tell u
  19. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

this is gonna be fun...
  20. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

that certainly was uneventful... why bother inviting a full pub stomping party only to quit after one game