PA Titans Not in Steam

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Nicb1, August 19, 2015.

1. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

Hey guys.
    Sorry if this question has been answered, but here we go anyway.

I was a $90 backer on kickstarter.
    I've heard that PA keys got sent out to the respective kickstarter backers including the Titans expansion but I have yet to recieve a key in my steam account.

Will the Titans expansion be added to my Uber net account as well ( I havent checked yet as I'm at university right now )?
    And should I have been sent a steam key?

Thanks for any help, I will send my steam name is also Nicb1 or [BRN]Nicb1.
  2. lerun

lerun Member

Seems like you have to ask for a key on their support email. I have the same problem that it's not showing in Steam.
    Though that might be because I had forgotten to link my steam to my uber account.
    Nicb1 likes this.
  3. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

Yeah I haven't linked my key yet. Although on Uber net there is a convert option present.

Should I be using that then check if I get Titans as well.
  4. lerun

lerun Member

By linking do you mean hit the button on the license page that says "Steam", if so don't.
    Titans is a separate game, so it's then better to ask them to add the Titans key too your uber account, and then convert it yourself too Steam if you want.

If you already have converted the key to Steam and activated it there, you just have to link the account back to uber.
    At least then you can run the game through the uber launcher. I have not gotten Titans in Steam, so I asked support to add my key to the portal so I can convert it myself and activate it on steam instead. I prefer my games there.

How to link (from Boogalo in the general thread):
    Restart your browser. It's important that you don't have any stale cookies.
    Go to uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount
    Enter your Steam account information to link your UberNet account to your Steam account.
    Download the launcher at store.uberent.com/download/pa
    Play!
    Nicb1 likes this.